Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (41 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
As I said before if I was a child now 7 or 8 years old I would not start supporting this Juventus. We have lost our identiy which made us great.

As a young fan in the 90s I feel in love with Juve. We were pure class.
Let's be fair and realistic. As a 7-8 years old you don't care about these things. You pick clubs that are currently on the top of the world and have stars you can find on posters in sport magazines for kids. Which most of us did in 90s when Juventus was the best club in Europe.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Let's be fair and realistic. As a 7-8 years old you don't care about these things. You pick clubs that are currently on the top of the world and have stars you can find on posters in sport magazines for kids. Which most of us did in 90s when Juventus was the best club in Europe.
Exactly. I picked Juve at 9 to 10 years because they were the best in the world.
If I would have discovered football 1 year later I would have probably chosen real Madrid.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It was all about the vibe for me. We had cool players, cool kits, warriors, highly skilled attacking players. A certain style and class. Almost like a cerain mystique and the ultras/ fans seemed crazy. I didn't follow us because of the results infact I became a die hard after watching us lose CL finals and get knocked out by man united in a CL semi final... I remember how much it hurt. Not because we won.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
As I said before if I was a child now 7 or 8 years old I would not start supporting this Juventus. We have lost our identiy which made us great.

As a young fan in the 90s I feel in love with Juve. We were pure class.
everything changed after Del Piero. We couldn't find another flag player on international level with the quality and the spirit of winning. now they think it's Vlahovic but I don't think he's that kind of player.

Jun 16, 2020
7-8 year olds don’t even know that we’re a football club due to our logo

Oct 23, 2011
Last night was my last push in order to become against Angelli. I was a big fan, first years were amazing, everything seemed to fit. The board, players, stadium, results, etc. But this guy lost it.

It goes way deeper than Dybala, but from a human point of view, how they organized everything, was a shamefull act. Here’s this guy after 11 years of hard work getting the stadium against him after he created the so called festa di Chiellini

The stadium isnt even work by solely Allegri, pre-Calciopoli we already doing all the legal things in order to build the stadium. But we reached a point that fans are protesting for years now, its deadly silent throughout most matches.

Since the year we signed Ronaldo and moved Beppe, everything went downhill at a rapid pace. Bad decision after bad decision. This was the most underwhelming year since 2011. Whenever Agnelli talks to shareholders the only thing he does is bragging about commercial revenues and how fast we’ve grown on social media. Finances are horrible for years now. Our biggest legend Del Piero didnt visit the stadium for 10 years, I mean do we even realize this, of all players there’s no invitation for Ale?

And lets not forget the Super League mess he made. The logo, no stripes for a year, the most cringe media team in the world of football and a bunch of amateurs at J Medical.

If he wasnt born in some privileged position the fans wouldve been chasing him out of town. He’s a misfit with basically everyone. Just a rich man pushing his agenda and totally ignoring that a club needs the affection of the fans. He can take his billboard kicking buddy with him. Bring me a tasty Lippi - Del Piero combo

I start to believe that his general understanding about management and football is incredibly low, and he was extremely lucky with Marotta, Conte and Allegri. Now way that a president has the freedom of making mistakes for 4 consecutive years
:tup:

I have defended Agnelli up until this point, but no more. I actually thought some of the decisions management made over the last year or so were good, which made me hope Agnelli's focus was fully back to Juventus. But yesterday was yet another situation they just majorly fucked up. And it was so avoidable, just give a player that gave everything for the shirt over the last 7 years and is a top 10 all-time goal scorer a fitting goodbye - doesn't seem too hard.

Also, where was Nedved in all of this?

Jun 16, 2020
Nevermind what happened with Dybala. He is an amateur. He got lucky when he appointed a Serie B coach with no notable achievements and that spurred the club to a scudetto. The two appointments he did well with was Marotta and Allegri, credits there but if we look at how, himself, managed us then its bleak. The club is managed like a corporation, he has no understanding of the football market and how it differs from traditional markets, how fans create bonds with the club and how new fans are made. You don't make new fans with trendy marketing, but with performances and strong culture.

Then Super League fiasco in which he enjoyed being humiliated, not standing up in Italy and hiding when we need him as a leader, false accounting, distasteful comments on clubs of lower standing making their way. Complete amateur which would sell his own family for profits
Yeah, and Allegri might’ve been Marotta’s call aswel.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, and Allegri might’ve been Marotta’s call as well.
His only bad call really was Del Neri to Juve. But even there its hard to fault him they did brilliantly together at Sampdoria. That Cassano + Pazzini partnership made them qualify for the CL.

Ofc I dont expect every single call to be brilliant but the guy has a lot of great calls. Even some of the best transfers in this era were under his tenure:

Pirlo (greatest transfer of all time), Vidal for cheap, Barzagli and Pogba were incredible coups. With Inter he has some great hits too, Hakan, Barella, De Vrij... even Lukaku and Hakimi were sold at a large profit

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
His only bad call really was Del Neri to Juve. But even there its hard to fault him they did brilliantly together at Sampdoria. That Cassano + Pazzini partnership made them qualify for the CL.

Ofc I dont expect every single call to be brilliant but the guy has a lot of great calls. Even some of the best transfers in this era were under his tenure:

Pirlo (greatest transfer of all time), Vidal for cheap, Barzagli and Pogba were incredible coups. With Inter he has some great hits too, Hakan, Barella, De Vrij... even Lukaku and Hakimi were sold at a large profit
I love Marotta, but it wasn't his only bad move. Jorge Martinez, missing out on Verratti, Bernardeschi, etc. Compared to his wins though, they're forgivable imo.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Let`s be honest, he had a lot of fuck ups: Eljero Elia, Marco Motta, Armand Traore, Rinaudo, Lanzafame, Sorensen, Bendtner, Pazienza, Estigaribbia, Peluso, Anelka, Lucio, Isla, Romulo, Sturaro, Pjaca, Bernadeschi, Bentancur, Howedes

We can debate for Ogbonna, Osvaldo, Llorente, Lemina, Hernanes, Caceres

If Milan manage to win the Scudetto with semi-professional players than this season will be his biggest failure.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I love Marotta, but it wasn't his only bad move. Jorge Martinez, missing out on Verratti, Bernardeschi, etc. Compared to his wins though, they're forgivable imo.
I was refering to coach decisions ofc not every single transfer will work out great. But the big bets definitely did

- - - Updated - - -

Let`s be honest, he had a lot of fuck ups: Eljero Elia, Marco Motta, Armand Traore, Rinaudo, Lanzafame, Sorensen, Bendtner, Pazienza, Estigaribbia, Peluso, Anelka, Lucio, Isla, Romulo, Sturaro, Pjaca, Bernadeschi, Bentancur, Howedes

We can debate for Ogbonna, Osvaldo, Llorente, Lemina, Hernanes, Caceres

If Milan manage to win the Scudetto with semi-professional players than this season will be his biggest failure.
Pretty sure the Del Neri season will be his biggest failure. Picking up the cup and challenging for the title till the last day (and a decent CL showing too) is not a failure especially after the sell off last summer.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I was refering to coach decisions ofc not every single transfer will work out great. But the big bets definitely did

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure the Del Neri season will be his biggest failure. Picking up the cup and challenging for the title till the last day (and a decent CL showing too) is not a failure especially after the sell off last summer.
His Del Neri season was failure too. But let's not deny it - Inter have the quality and depth much more than any other team in Serie A. On top of that they didn't have any major injuries and still they are on the brink of losing the title to Milan, a team consisted of semi - professionals.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
His Del Neri season was failure too. But let's not deny it - Inter have the quality and depth much more than any other team in Serie A. On top of that they didn't have any major injuries and still they are on the brink of losing the title to Milan, a team consisted of semi - professionals.
Look how shook we were for the first few games because we lost Ronaldo. Mind you we had bought Locatelli and Keane and supposedly upgraded coaches from an amateur to a legend. Even Allegri critics will acknowledge that losing Ronaldo is a blow.

Inter had worse happen to them. They sold two star players, lost another to a heart attack and downgraded coaches. To be edged out on final match day by a highly overperforming Milan is not failure at all imo. They did okay in the CL too and won the cup too.

Also stop jinxing Milan has one more to go

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We were not shook at all, we just use it as an excuse for the poor start of the season. Everyone who has followed Max for more than 1 season know that no matter the quality of the players his teams always start very slow. When we were the best team in terms of quality, he was barely scrapping 1-0 wins. On top of that Shezni brain farts didn`t help either.
In 2016 we lost Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez but still managed to win the Scudetto and Coppa Italia.
Even with losing Lukaku and Hakimi they are still the best team and didn`t have any lengthy injuries. Milan have Kjaer and Ibra injured all season long. And they lost Donna for 0.
No big signings too

Let`s see on Sunday. If they lose the Scudetto this will be an epic failure of a season for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)