Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (39 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I’m appreciative of the success he restored(with conte Beppe Tici) etc

But he needs to move on
Looks like all of them are finding success elsewhere. Conte and Beppe replicated the success at freaking Inter.

I lost all faith in him in the hilarious way the Super League unfolded, blindsiding the coaches, players and employees of their own clubs and the whole thing dying in less than a week. What a master class in change management :lol:

No surprise that this bozo alienated Conte, Del Piero, Beppe and the ultras. Nedved next.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For me, he is done.

As long as he is here, we will continue being the arsenal of italy.

Like someone said, he had his brilliant years but clearly lost the plot with the ronaldo, sarri and then pirlo(coach) signings.

Maybe him and beppe were carried by vidal, pirlo(player), marchisio and prime pogba too much.

We have been living a lie.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
For me, he is done.

As long as he is here, we will continue being the arsenal of italy.

Like someone said, he had his brilliant years but clearly lost the plot with the ronaldo, sarri and then pirlo(coach) signings.

Maybe him and beppe were carried by vidal, pirlo(player), marchisio and prime pogba too much.

We have been living a lie.
Clearly Beppe wasn't carried. He went to inter after they haven't touched a trophy for a decade and lo and behold they start winning again.

And if they don't win the league then it's coming down to the last match of the season and they already won the cup. That's after a sell off in the summer and changing coaches. Once again the club he is managing doesn't fall apart after Conte leaves. He hired a good replacement and managed to keep the squad afloat with budget transfers.

Beppe comes out of this looking great. Better than all of them tbh. Easily the best director of football in Italy of this era, and without any Moggi/Galliani/Moratti shady shenanigans either

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh, maybe you are right.

The guy seems to be not good working on high budget but for sure knows how to handle low budget and make some profits. 2 times and in inter of all teams, is not a fluke.

Imo he is not good enought to make you a top tier team in europe, not at least consistently, but he knows how to win in italy for sure.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Marotta was the real reason this club was successful and the only credit Agnelli has is that he recruited him.

You say Marotta isn’t good enough to win in Europe, I’d argue that no one is good enough to win in Europe running an Italian club. The disparity in finances and structure in Italy paralyses Italian clubs.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeh, maybe you are right.

The guy seems to be not good working on high budget but for sure knows how to handle low budget and make some profits. 2 times and in inter of all teams, is not a fluke.

Imo he is not good enought to make you a top tier team in europe, not at least consistently, but he knows how to win in italy for sure.
We came as close as we ever did to win the damn thing in decades under his tenure and at a budget, compared to all competitors.

We're always disadvantaged in Serie A financially the gap is just nuts. But the club stature and promise was big enough to land De Ligt and Ronaldo so he clearly did a good job.

I don't know how he'd fare with a PSG or City open budget we never came close to that and certainly Inter won't either. Maybe he would do well maybe not. But I bet if he were to take over at United say he'd probably build a competitive team there and hire the right coaches.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta was the real reason this club was successful and the only credit Agnelli has is that he recruited him.

You say Marotta isn’t good enough to win in Europe, I’d argue that no one is good enough to win in Europe running an Italian club. The disparity in finances and structure in Italy paralyses Italian clubs.
You said it more succinctly than I did. Nailed it

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
There seems to be a real problem with Agnelli and his relationship with players. Maybe he is simply an arrogant cunt who threats them as his toys? Or maybe the dude has no social skills and hides behind a mask of a emotionally tough guy.

Either way L'Avvocato would be ashamed of the way he threated the likes of Alex or Dybala.

He's a big reason why I think Juventus is going down really fast and really soon. I don't have much hope. You can't build a team around threating players like shit, especially legends and long-time players. You need to build it like a family of sorts. We've lost this way.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Like he gives a fuck.

This guy shags chicks married to his friend, takes a picture of CL trophy in CL final our team were nowhere near to and almost destroyed football according to random Englishmen.

Yeah, boo me some more.
Yeah which, adding to my previous post, points out to the guy being an incredible cunt and maybe even a sociopath.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There seems to be a real problem with Agnelli and his relationship with players. Maybe he is simply an arrogant cunt who threats them as his toys? Or maybe the dude has no social skills and hides behind a mask of a emotionally tough guy.

Either way L'Avvocato would be ashamed of the way he threated the likes of Alex or Dybala.

He's a big reason why I think Juventus is going down really fast and really soon. I don't have much hope. You can't build a team around threating players like shit, especially legends and long-time players. You need to build it like a family of sorts. We've lost this way.
Yeah, Avvocato was gentlemen, but he had cunts like Moggi and Giraudo on board. That's just how some people must be in Italian football.

Jun 16, 2020
Last night was my last push in order to become against Angelli. I was a big fan, first years were amazing, everything seemed to fit. The board, players, stadium, results, etc. But this guy lost it.

It goes way deeper than Dybala, but from a human point of view, how they organized everything, was a shamefull act. Here’s this guy after 11 years of hard work getting the stadium against him after he created the so called festa di Chiellini

The stadium isnt even work by solely Allegri, pre-Calciopoli we already doing all the legal things in order to build the stadium. But we reached a point that fans are protesting for years now, its deadly silent throughout most matches.

Since the year we signed Ronaldo and moved Beppe, everything went downhill at a rapid pace. Bad decision after bad decision. This was the most underwhelming year since 2011. Whenever Agnelli talks to shareholders the only thing he does is bragging about commercial revenues and how fast we’ve grown on social media. Finances are horrible for years now. Our biggest legend Del Piero didnt visit the stadium for 10 years, I mean do we even realize this, of all players there’s no invitation for Ale?

And lets not forget the Super League mess he made. The logo, no stripes for a year, the most cringe media team in the world of football and a bunch of amateurs at J Medical.

If he wasnt born in some privileged position the fans wouldve been chasing him out of town. He’s a misfit with basically everyone. Just a rich man pushing his agenda and totally ignoring that a club needs the affection of the fans. He can take his billboard kicking buddy with him. Bring me a tasty Lippi - Del Piero combo

I start to believe that his general understanding about management and football is incredibly low, and he was extremely lucky with Marotta, Conte and Allegri. Now way that a president has the freedom of making mistakes for 4 consecutive years

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Last night was my last push in order to become against Angelli. I was a big fan, first years were amazing, everything seemed to fit. The board, players, stadium, results, etc. But this guy lost it.

It goes way deeper than Dybala, but from a human point of view, how they organized everything, was a shamefull act. Here’s this guy after 11 years of hard work getting the stadium against him after he created the so called festa di Chiellini

The stadium isnt even work by solely Allegri, pre-Calciopoli we already doing all the legal things in order to build the stadium. But we reached a point that fans are protesting for years now, its deadly silent throughout most matches.

Since the year we signed Ronaldo and moved Beppe, everything went downhill at a rapid pace. Bad decision after bad decision. This was the most underwhelming year since 2011. Whenever Agnelli talks to shareholders the only thing he does is bragging about commercial revenues and how fast we’ve grown on social media. Finances are horrible for years now. Our biggest legend Del Piero didnt visit the stadium for 10 years, I mean do we even realize this, of all players there’s no invitation for Ale?

And lets not forget the Super League mess he made. The logo, no stripes for a year, the most cringe media team in the world of football and a bunch of amateurs at J Medical.

If he wasnt born in some privileged position the fans wouldve been chasing him out of town. He’s a misfit with basically everyone. Just a rich man pushing his agenda and totally ignoring that a club needs the affection of the fans. He can take his billboard kicking buddy with him. Bring me a tasty Lippi - Del Piero combo

I start to believe that his general understanding about management and football is incredibly low, and he was extremely lucky with Marotta, Conte and Allegri. Now way that a president has the freedom of making mistakes for 4 consecutive years
Nevermind what happened with Dybala. He is an amateur. He got lucky when he appointed a Serie B coach with no notable achievements and that spurred the club to a scudetto. The two appointments he did well with was Marotta and Allegri, credits there but if we look at how, himself, managed us then its bleak. The club is managed like a corporation, he has no understanding of the football market and how it differs from traditional markets, how fans create bonds with the club and how new fans are made. You don't make new fans with trendy marketing, but with performances and strong culture.

Then Super League fiasco in which he enjoyed being humiliated, not standing up in Italy and hiding when we need him as a leader, false accounting, distasteful comments on clubs of lower standing making their way. Complete amateur which would sell his own family for profits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)