Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (38 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has made so many bad calls the last few years. From letting Marotta and Allegri go, hiring Sarri, then Pirlo, letting Paratici get away with terrible transfer deals for far too long. Is it coincidence that our regression started since Marotta's departure and Inter's uprise since they hired him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He has made so many bad calls the last few years. From letting Marotta and Allegri go, hiring Sarri, then Pirlo, letting Paratici get away with terrible transfer deals for far too long. Is it coincidence that our regression started since Marotta's departure and Inter's uprise since they hired him.
Biggest mistake imo was picking a petty fight with Conte that inter fed off of mostly for their uprise it won't last they will go through the same regression even with beppe in charge. This league doesn't have the financial means or mentality to produce and keep a side as a powerhouse in Europe.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I wonder how much the Milan clubs will be able to close the gap on us once they build their own stadium.

They always managed good attendance figures at the San Siro so a new modern stadium will be a guaranteed cash cow and help them build a more competitive squad.

Inter are only ahead of us now due to our own incompetence but if the Super League was to go ahead and they could somehow bring back Conte along with having Marotta then our dominance could very well be tested.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I wonder how much the Milan clubs will be able to close the gap on us once they build their own stadium.

They always managed good attendance figures at the San Siro so a new modern stadium will be a guaranteed cash cow and help them build a more competitive squad.

Inter are only ahead of us now due to our own incompetence but if the Super League was to go ahead and they could somehow bring back Conte along with having Marotta then our dominance could very well be tested.
Inter can never be relaxed as long as their owners are Chinese; all it takes is one decree to make everything fall apart.

As for Milan: lol

Jun 16, 2020

I think that we tried to build a bigger advantage to focus on more commercial income with JJ and Ronaldo, but with the pandemic it’s hard to understand if it became a succes

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018

That’s a very painful statement / quote. I still have some sympathy for Conte because he probably had a point to score against AA. But to go back to Inter would be such a low life thing to do. How can he forget 2006?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)