Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (42 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Well, what you wrote is bullshit. Andrea is the son of Umberto Agnelli (Gianni's brother) while John Elkann is the son of Margherita Agnelli (Gianni's daughter). I don't know exactly how the Agnelli's fortune is divided but Andrea definitely has the right to a big chunk of it. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Andrea makes a part of Exor's management. So to say that Andrea is a puppet and John can do whatever he wants with him is just false.
Do your research before you spill out next time. If the chairman of Exor doesn’t want AA there, he’s out.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
There was a lot of talk after the Super League that it would’ve Alessandro Nasi, he looks the most likely if AA did leave
I don't trust Alessandro Nasi, he looks like a softie to me. I hope AA stays despite the mistakes he's done. If he transformed this club once, he can definitely do it again.

I understand that it looks like Andrea has burned bridges left and right but no matter who you put in there, Juve will always be in some kind of a war with FIGC and the Italian media, they simply just hate the club as a whole. So I will always rather have a strong character like Andrea than the Cobolli Giglis of the world.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I love seeing Inter fans taking the high ride to cast judgment on this.

They did financial fuckery in 2008 and I don't remember them getting relegated.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

or how in 2018 they didn't have a penny and they had sell
We all thought they were going to sell starters but managed by selling all unknown kids and eventually won the scudetto :D
2018 not 2008.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Agnelli Nedved and Paratici were not called up by the prosecutors, but if they were, they will not go.(Gazzetta)
Aside from doing bad business for the club, accumulating amortisation expenses, we did nothing wrong from legal point of view..

- - - Updated - - -

Fans of a club that forged passports for their South American players, like Recobba, which should have been deducted points for every game they participated in back in early 00s. Yeah those fans :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)