Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (16 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo didn’t train with the team this morning and visited the Ferrari factory in Maranello with Andrea Agnelli and John Elkann.
The Portuguese star would have been involved in a recovery session should he had taken part in today’s training session, reports La Gazzetta dello Sport.
He didn’t show up at the Continassa where his teammates trained after yesterday’s defeat against Milan.
CR7 visited the Ferrari factory in Maranello with Andrea Agnelli and Exor Chairman and CEO John Elkann, who was at the Allianz Stadium to watch the game against Milan last night.
Exor is the holding company run by the Agnelli family that controls, among other companies, Juventus and Ferrari.
According to Calciomercato.com, Ronaldo even bought a new Ferrari.
Juventus currently sit one point off fourth-placed Napoli and, as it stands, they would not be qualified for the Champions League.
Ronaldo will see his contract expire in June 2022, but according to several reports, he will leave the Bianconeriif they fail to qualify for Europe’s elite competition.

Priority’s....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Its not like its going to affect Ronaldo to miss one training but... you have to wonder, was THIS the best time to do this??

Stupid timing... wrong message...
why? clearly we are prepping ronaldo for a career in driving ferrari formula 1 cars.

mark my words

Jun 16, 2020
Maybe they want him to sign a sponsorship deal with Ferrari so that it could help in reducing his wage which is a burden now on Juventus' books.
Yea let’s hope something positive for this club comes out of this

Until then I’ll just see this as a big symbolic middle finger to everyone who cares about Juventus.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Elkann and Agnelli are very much aligned on the Super League. Agnelli has the full backing and support of Elkann There are concerns about the short term financial impact if Juve will be out of CL (not qualified and/or banned) and a new capital increase is not to exclude. On May 27th an important Exor board is planned(Tuttosport)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That Serie B version of this team would absolutely maul our current lot of pussies led by an incompetent novice.
Maybe, I think the bigger picture is we we're living in mediocrity for years and then topped it up with that humiliation at Fulham. Hard to forget. If we stick with Pirlo next season maybe we will top that but for now, optimistically its one season, we of course got away with it under Sarri but I'm hopeful there will be significant changes in the upcoming months. There has to be...

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici wanted Tudor as the coach for the next 4 games but Agnelli was against this. [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
That actually sounds about right to me, Pirlo was Agnelli's appointment, this one is on him. In fact few weeks ago, Paratici eluded how CL spot is crucial for Pirlo to stay and he went onto say how they are not even considering a season without CL. While post milan match, Nedved gave a vote of confidence to Pirlo in his interview by saying 'they'll fight till the end' with (him).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)