Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (178 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Have to say I am enjoying this a bit in a perverse way.

This club, players, management, fans deserve every single thing that has happened over the past 2 years. Took everything for granted, now have to start from scratch.

Jun 16, 2020
Something has to be happening now right? No way this board goes home tonight like nothing happened. Some emergency meeting, we all know we won’t win against Sassuolo and Inter of we continue like this. Elkann watching a fight for top 4 when he missed to many other games trough the years must mean something.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Something has to be happening now right? No way this board goes home tonight like nothing happened. Some emergency meeting, we all know we won’t win against Sassuolo and Inter of we continue like this. Elkann watching a fight for top 4 when he missed to many other games trough the years must mean something.
Nothing will happen until the end of the season.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Can it be that AA just wants to start fresh and is using Pirloh as a scapegoat to nuke the club and cull all high earners from the club and his friends Tici and nedeved?

I mean failing to get into the CL(money) is nullified by CR7 leaving, which in turn will actually make us a profit as (failing to get CL we lose 60 million, all of them going to CR7 salary and if we sell him for 20 million we actually make a profit from this debacle), less losses on a whole.
Also missing CL is the only way CR7 certainly leaves.
This will be used to ship other high earners like rabiot Ramsey and even dybala, from the club as well.
Dybala can't be excluded since I think Max is already in the pipeline and we know his relation with him was frozen to say the least.

All this by blaming Pirloh, while spinning it all on his rookines.

As the project is going nowhere fast, we need to start fresh.
And if the leagal battle with uefa and those other 9 clubs is just starting, I think he doesn't care so much if the club goes to the CL or not.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The most embarrassing part of this ordeal is that come July we’re going to go to court to be allowed to play in a potato field in Eastern Europe.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Oh Agnelli. Your last 3 years in charge of this club have been nothing short of a complete disaster. Not a single decision that has been made has proven to be correct:

- Ronaldo signing
- Marotta sacking
- Appointing Paratici
- Sacking Allegri and siding with Nedved and Paratici
- Appointing Sarri
- Signing Ramsey, Rabiot etc
- Appointing Pirlo
- sticking with Pirlo
- Super League fiasco

What a comprehensive list of blundering the big decisions. With brain dead moments like this Agnelli may as well put himself into our starting 11

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
we can't really put Ronaldo on bad signing and sacking Allegri nor the SL.
But sacking Marotta and appointing Paratici yes.
From then on everything lead to this year catastrophe.
We just needed a real trainer to be there with Inter and now we're almost out of top4 race.

-Ronaldo is a good sign regardless. Maybe it wasn't giving him 31m when at Real he was on 18m/year. The problem is the team behind Ronaldo.
-Marotta sacking.... yeah he was a great manager and showed at Inter what he can do. Still renewing Khedira for 6m/h before leaving was criminal.
-Appointing Paratici. You can fire Marotta but you need to bring in another proper manager and not promote someone who has always been a HEAD SCOUT. He should go back doing that if he wanna stay.
-Sacking Allegri was a given. We wanted to grow bigger than Serie A champions and Allegri coudn't bring us to that step. His time was over after Cardiff humiliation. People forget the woe that were our games regardless the opponent. Filled with 1-0 and tension till last second even with third rated teams. and you wanted him to stay? Of course if the options were Sarri and Pirlo... yeah but anyonelse?
-Signing Ramsey,Rabiot etc it's on Paratici not on Agnelli. The last sign the president made himself is Ronaldo. Nonelse.
-Yeah appointing Pirlo it's on Agnelli. Total nutcase. He prolly was sure that even without a manager we could still be there and instead we're out of top4
-I agree we had to sack Pirlo before December but to bring in who? Pochettino for 20m/year? the only italian manager avaible was Spalletti and he was under contract with Inter.
-Super League is a geat idea it's just those english pussies traitors faults not AA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)