Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What it annoys me the most from this saga are footballers , they are fucking hypocrites , they get paid milion (5-10mln) some of them even more (20-30mln) and they act like they care about "fans" , go fuck you self you fucking pricks .

I really wanted this league to happen , i'm sure every footballer woul've stfu , everyone would've liked to be part of this .

Sadly it didn't happen , anyway Agnelli made me proud , he is like "new Perez" , i really feel confident with him as our president !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I wasn't too optimistic about the Super League but I admire this man anyways. Hope he stays.
He shouldn't have rushed like this and had to take these steps slower and in much more professional way though.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nope. EPL teams are too popular and too powerful to be ignored. It would've been a failure without EPL teams in it.
So are Juventus, inter, Milan, Real, Barca, Atletico, Bayern. That's 7 clubs on par or bigger than their english counterparts. And then you have the Porto's, Benficas, Ajaxes etc. It's definitely possible. It wouldn't be the same but in terms of quality and following it would be bigger than the EPL

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So are Juventus, inter, Milan, Real, Barca, Atletico, Bayern. That's 7 clubs on par or bigger than their english counterparts. And then you have the Porto's, Benficas, Ajaxes etc. It's definitely possible. It wouldn't be the same but in terms of quality and following it would be bigger than the EPL
You live in a bubble. Except Madrid and Barca, no other team can match the popularity of English teams.

There's a reason they had a big 6 and nothing teams like Spurs got into this proposed super league.

It wouldn't have worked without them to the extent the likes of Perez and Agnelli wanted.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You live in a bubble. Except Madrid and Barca, no other team can match the popularity of English teams.

There's a reason they had a big 6 and nothing teams like Spurs got into this proposed super league.
They had 6, Italy and Spain had 6. That's without Germany and rest of Europe. There is nothing to suggest a Continental league wouldn't outshine the EPL

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
First things first, go talk to the players and the staff. Tell them what you did, why you did it, tell them its over and ignore the backlash. Tell them to concentrate on qualification because its now or never, we can save some of the season. Then hire a PR spokesman, hire a whole team of them, do some charity work, feed grass roots, anthropology and shit show that you care about the poor. Take social media pictures with them, tell a story about how you rewarded the toilet cleaner and how your grateful. Apologies for the shit youve caused and any offence, but stick by your principles, because its them principles that keep you as a leader.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
First things first, go talk to the players and the staff. Tell them what you did, why you did it, tell them its over and ignore the backlash. Tell them to concentrate on qualification because its now or never, we can save some of the season. Then hire a PR spokesman, hire a whole team of them, do some charity work, feed grass roots, anthropology and shit show that you care about the poor. Take social media pictures with them, tell a story about how you rewarded the toilet cleaner and how your grateful. Apologies for the shit youve caused and any offence, but stick by your principles, because its them principles that keep you as a leader.
We should totally get bonucci and bernadeschi to do this. They're good at that sort of stuff. We could even have Pinsoglio joking around with kids in a nearby hospital..

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is business. And I’m not for one second gonna be calling for his head. Was I in full agreement with this ESL? No. He was only looking out for the club as too many others. It’s not happening so we move on. Why should the clubs fans suffer when most if not all were against this idea?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He needs to focus on cleaning the mess that piled up over the last 2-3 years, while he was too busy making plans for SL. Focus on Juventus. Few points:

- Bring in competent GM to run things smoothly, that will take care of transfers. Someone experienced and knowledgeable enough to understand financial side of it, salaries and their impact on P&L. Im aware we have CFO, but someone like Marotta worked closely with CFO and kept wage bill under control. One of the biggest priorities will be reducing wage bill, as current model isnt sustainable. We will need to sell few players in that respect.
- Fire Pirlo and rehire Allegri
- Work on PR and maintain strong connections with Perez and Real. The idea of SL can be rebooted some time in future.

- - - Updated - - -

Ideally EPL clubs would be part of it but since we have seen they cant be rellied upon, combination of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French (w/o PSG), Dutch, could be good enough to reboot SL. Screw Bayern and German clubs, they can go to hell with English ones. Same scum. Cunning and pretentious cunts. Stayed on the side, if SL worked they would have jumped on board. At this point I dislike them more than English clubs, which I didnt think would be possible.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He needs to focus on cleaning the mess that piled up over the last 2-3 years, while he was too busy making plans for SL. Focus on Juventus. Few points:

- Bring in competent GM to run things smoothly, that will take care of transfers. Someone experienced and knowledgeable enough to understand financial side of it, salaries and their impact on P&L. Im aware we have CFO, but someone like Marotta worked closely with CFO and kept wage bill under control. One of the biggest priorities will be reducing wage bill, as current model isnt sustainable. We will need to sell few players in that respect.
- Fire Pirlo and rehire Allegri
- Work on PR and maintain strong connections with Perez and Real. The idea of SL can be rebooted some time in future.

- - - Updated - - -

Ideally EPL clubs would be part of it but since we have seen they cant be rellied upon, combination of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French (w/o PSG), Dutch, could be good enough to reboot SL.
Ideally you want them there obviously. They are some of the biggest and most followed clubs in the world (talking about their big 5, add Tottenham since theyre one of the richest). But im saying if they refuse again, this project can live, depending on who else is there. No way EPL is bigger than Spain, Germany and Italy combined, and a bunch of other tol clubs from other countries. I still think the american owned clubs there can be won over, but the project must be clear and well executed

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No.

You release a press statement and say you believed this was good business and you thought the clubs involved would benefit as would the fans from seeing big games more regularly.

Then you add that many fans have voiced their concerns over this project and because of this it is unfortunately no longer a feasible option so you won't be pursuing it because it is not in the interest of Juventus FC.

You don't look back. You don't apologise.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Come on @Xperd You can't seriously be suggesting that the overrated Britbong League with all those Limey Pussyfags would have more pull and power than a Super League comprising the likes of Barcelona, Real, Juventus, Milan, and Bayern.

Of course, all this doesn't matter now, but a continental league without the EPL cunts would've still been a massive hit, especially if the Spanish and German giants signed up for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)