Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (49 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's true. But this Serie A is not that Serie A, and this Inter are not that Juventus. So, in the current circumstances it's still realistic even with this squad. Just give it it to a manager who knows how to motivate players instead of throwing them under the bus, and who knows how to arrange given players in the order that will leverage their strengths instead of exposing their weaknesses.
Wake up,

we dont even have a real coach and are full of average bums without honor bar 2 or 3 players.

Its over,

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let's take a look at Inter's calendar.

- Sassuolo (h) - draw is possible.
- Bologna (a) - 3 pts by Lukaku.
- Cagliari (h) - 3 pts by Lukaku.
- Napoli (a) - defeat is possible.
- Spezia (a) - 3 pts by Lukaku.
- Verona (h) - draw is possible.
- Crotone (a) - can easily be one of those unexpected upsets for them. Relegation level teams are getting hungry at the end of the season.
- Sampdoria (h) - draw is possible.
- Roma (h) - defeat is possible.
- Juventus (a) - defeat is possible, a game for 6 points.
- Udinese (h) - draw is possible.

The calendar might look quite comfortable for them. Maybe, a bit too comfortable, so comfortable that it can start messing with their heads. If Juventus wake up and put some pressure on them, they can start shaking, and anything can happen. The title race is not over yet.
If inter drop the points that you mention, it will be another team than Juve that will take advantage of that. It is that obvious

Mar 3, 2014
If inter drop the points that you mention, it will be another team than Juve that will take advantage of that. It is that obvious
As long as we get into ucl at this point, that’s all that matters. Falling into a Europa spot would be an unmitigated disaster which Is why I want to see Allegri brought back immediately. People talk about Gasparini, but he is a system coach, and as long as you have CR7, that won’t work. And quite frankly, our team now is better than it was in Allegri‘s last year just from a technical perspective. He would find something that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2014
As long as we get into ucl at this point, that’s all that matters. Falling into a Europa spot would be an unmitigated disaster which Is why I want to see Allegri brought back immediately. People talk about Gasparini, but he is a system coach, and as long as you have CR7, that won’t work. And quite frankly, our team now is better than it was in Allegri‘s last year just from a technical perspective. He would find something that works.

I don't think we'll have CR after this season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Getting in the CL next season won't solve anything and forget about Allegri as long as we have a dufus running a certain process.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The issue is not so much about solving problems, it's more the financial implications. For us, dropping into Europa would be a financial disaster. We'd probably end up selling important players.
If Paratici gets 50 M€ to spend and wastes them on garbage or he gets 20 M€ to spend and also spends them on garbage it doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)