Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (14 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
we all know that he will say 'it's a project' 'we have to give pirlo time' 'we've done amazing things in the last 10 years' etc. I wish as many teams outside his 'super league' as possible would finish higher than those super league teams.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Raise your fucking voice. Do you have any influence? We are getting hammered by referees entire season. So many wrong decision which culminated today with blatant penalty not given. Its getting ridiculous. We are playing some terrible brand of football combined with disastrous officiating and you get nightmare of a season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He believes too much in his hype its sickening. Im sorry but he's a big reason that we're in the situation we're in by enabling his buddies
:agree:

Too easily handed the keys to his buddies Tootsie and Goldilocks. The guys who convinced him to move on from the Marotta-Allegri duo. Damn, it’s been a hard fall since. Scraping scudetto, embarrassing cup loss, embarrassing CL Rof16 exit under the chainsmoker, and somehow we learnt nothing, hired a complete newbie who has no idea how to coach and got even worse.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He believes too much in his hype its sickening. Im sorry but he's a big reason that we're in the situation we're in by enabling his buddies
What baffles me is he clearly loved Allegri, they were neighbors, friends, won together a lot - and he still took the first chance he had to fire him. Same with Marotta.

But Paratici and Nedved have been shit even with Allegri here and they're not only getting to stay, but getting new contracts and promotions....

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Called it months ago and was criticised.

There are so many similarities. Our coach was even from the same team as their unqualified appointments in Seedorf, Inzaghi and Leonardo.
Interesting comparison between the former Milan players you mentioned plus Gattuso, all complete or partial failures as coaches and the former Juve players of that generation: Zidane, Conte, Deschamp. Only Ferrara has been a failure.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Interesting comparison between the former Milan players you mentioned plus Gattuso, all complete or partial failures as coaches and the former Juve players of that generation: Zidane, Conte, Deschamp. Only Ferrara has been a failure.
I remember reading something a while ago which was talking about the huge impact Lippi on them.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
What baffles me is he clearly loved Allegri, they were neighbors, friends, won together a lot - and he still took the first chance he had to fire him. Same with Marotta.

But Paratici and Nedved have been shit even with Allegri here and they're not only getting to stay, but getting new contracts and promotions....
Allegri deserved better. They should have fixed the team and if Dybala and Ronaldo couldn’t function together, they should have sold Dybala.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Raise your fucking voice. Do you have any influence? We are getting hammered by referees entire season. So many wrong decision which culminated today with blatant penalty not given. Its getting ridiculous. We are playing some terrible brand of football combined with disastrous officiating and you get nightmare of a season.
Really, you blame the referees lol

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
ngl I think it will take a long time for us to return to being dominant again. A lot of teams around Europe still haven't managed to return to what they were 7-8 years ago. I mean even Real Madrid and Barca have been struggling after their dominance. Post Covid finances won't make things easier.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Really, you blame the referees lol
No, I blame decision makers for the state we currently are, Paratici, Agnelli, Nedved. Our wage bill is through the roof, our most creative outlet is 33 yo Cuadrado, our solution to midfield woes was bringing in a player that has 1 attempt of long range pass so far, but unfortunately that sole attempt he tried near our box and execution was far from perfect, hiring a novice to mimic Zidane's success at Real, etc..
regardless refs made a lot of dodgy calls and docked at least 10 points off us this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)