Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Believe me, I don't think Juve fans over there are stupid like the 1st time so if they want a war they'll get one.
In this case they can't do anything to Juve. It's $#@!ing tickets FFS.

BUT

if they want a war, they'll get one and I don't mean with freakin' petitions...
We are already in a war with those corrupt shitheads. That is why we are suing them for 400m, that is why Conte got that beyond ridiculoss 4 monts ban, and now this utterly groundless aquisation.

My concern would be, that they invent a new punishment, of relegation to Seria C, with a 30 point deduction, if a Director of a club has had meetings with a member of organized crime. Oh and guess what, its up to us to prove we did not do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
FIGC: 'Juventus met with ultras'
By Football Italia staff

The FIGC has released its statement on why Juventus and Andrea Agnelli were deferred to the Disciplinary Commission for meeting ultras with organised crime links.

Today President Agnelli held a Press conference to explain that he had just been served with the deferment notice and would be strongly protesting his innocence, along with that of his collaborators.

While Agnelli admits to meeting with various members of the Juventus fan groups, he insists they had clean criminal records at the time and their supposed links to the Ndrangheta (Calabrian organised crime) were unknown.

This evening, the FIGC Prosecutor released his reasoning for the accusation and there seems to be relatively little in it that other Serie A clubs don’t regularly do as well.

“In the period from the 2011-12 season to at least all of 2015-16, Agnelli with the express intent of maintaining public order in the sectors of the stadium occupied by the 'ultras’ fans and avoiding potential fines or sanctions, he did not prevent Juventus directors, players and dependents from having constant and lasting relations with the so-called 'ultras groups’, which included members of organised crime, authorising the sale of tickets and season tickets superior to the consented sum.

“These tickets were also handed out without the presentation of ID, therefore violating the public safety security norms and thus knowingly favouring the phenomenon of ticket touts.

“He personally took part in some meetings with members of organised crime and the 'ultras’, allowing them during Juventus-Torino in February 2014 to bring banned fireworks and banners, all aimed at assuaging and earning the benevolence of the 'ultras.’”

If these are the accusations, then the only element that stands Juventus and Agnelli apart from every other Serie A club is the presence of ultras linked to organised crime – but as these men had and indeed still do have a clean criminal record, there was no way of knowing that at the time.

All Serie A clubs have very close ties with the ultras and give them tickets, while despite the rules barring the introduction of fireworks and smokebombs into stadiums, they are regularly seen in every game.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
What about that fat $#@! mafioso napoli ultra? And if our ultras have mafia ties which they do what can we even do about it? They extorted us. We are the victims. $#@! FIGC.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ltras-the-dangerous-fans-who-control-the-game
I know its ridiculoss. On the other hand every other club in Seria A did excatly the same as us in Farsopoli, yet we were the only club punished. With our lawsuit against the Figc, and the joke of an Italian Justice system, I dont feel safe about this. At the very least they are going to try and drack our name through the mud again.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Agnelli should just tell the FIGC to f*ck off or he's moving the club to French league. Without Juve in Italy that league would be on par with the Ukrainian and Swiss leagues. In last 5 years wtf has that league done in Europe outside of Juve? F*cking inter couldn't even get out its soft group stage in EL. Napoli is actually proud of its 2-6 loss to Real. That's how downright pathetic rest of Italy has become. But of course it is all Juve's fault.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Agnelli should just tell the FIGC to f*ck off or he's moving the club to French league. Without Juve in Italy that league would be on par with the Ukrainian and Swiss leagues. In last 5 years wtf has that league done in Europe outside of Juve? F*cking inter couldn't even get out its soft group stage in EL. Napoli is actually proud of its 2-6 loss to Real. That's how downright pathetic rest of Italy has become. But of course it is all Juve's fault.
The league in itself isn't bad and the quality is certainly on par with the other championships. The difference is the mentality, in Europe and Serie A they have a complex. They don't look forward in a positive manner to impact things. Instead of being obsessed by Juve they should start believing in their own means and improve from a mental aspect

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh and what pisses me off further is some piece of shit creates a fake agnelli twitter account and then states how his resigning from Juve. A lot of shit has come out in the past 24 hours the only thing I'm happy about is Agnellis and Elkans statement. We need to stay united and fight these motherfuckers.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We are already in a war with those corrupt shitheads. That is why we are suing them for 400m, that is why Conte got that beyond ridiculoss 4 monts ban, and now this utterly groundless aquisation.

My concern would be, that they invent a new punishment, of relegation to Seria C, with a 30 point deduction, if a Director of a club has had meetings with a member of organized crime. Oh and guess what, its up to us to prove we did not do it.
well if they invent new rules then we might have to go the violence route. Enough is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that fucker Palazzi still the FIGC prosecutor?
he left and the new guy is the one accusing Agnelli.

Thing is, this guy was in fact dealing with mafiosi. He played let's make a deal with a nipples mafioso so he wouldn't make trouble in the stadium.

Aug 2, 2005
What about that fat $#@! mafioso napoli ultra? And if our ultras have mafia ties which they do what can we even do about it? They extorted us. We are the victims. $#@! FIGC.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ltras-the-dangerous-fans-who-control-the-game
this gives an insight..
though I don't believe it is only Juve.. Napoli.. Roma.. Lazio.. and other Sicilian teams have worse ultras.. not sure about Inter and Milan as their fans look like a pussy-guys

maybe the death of this guy Our ticket man seemed like an opportunity to hit Juve.. what could they do...
100 ticket touting (administrative violation) = serie c

what a joke Italy and FIGC is.. really Italy seems like a 10th world country

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
That's why we need to win cl, belay that, we need to dominate cl, these idiots italians will only make fool of themselves if they're trying to get rid a major european champion and annual contender.

raffaelo1

Jul 2, 2009
What are the possible consequences of all this?, I've read some text in Italian, it says something about closing of some stands or even stadium, in worst case scenario even points deduction and money fines. This is the text maybe some of you can translate it better:

Andrea Agnelli, presidente della Juve, riceve deferimento per ipotetiche violazioni dell’art.1bis, comma 1 e dell’art.12, commi 1, 2, 3 e 9 del Codice di Giustizia Sportiva;
la Juventus F.C. riceve deferimento per ipotetiche violazioni dell’art.4, comma 2 e dell’art.12 commi 1, 2 e 3 del CGS. Inoltre “erediterebbe” dall’eventuale illecito comportamento del presidente anche l’art.1bis, comma 1 per responsabilità diretta.
COSA RISCHIA ANDREA AGNELLI?
La violazione dell’art.1bis, comma 1 comporta per dirigenti, soci e tesserati della società una pena stabilita dall’art.19 comma 1 (da a ad h) che, in base alla gravità riconosciuta, spazia dalla semplice ammonizione sino all’inibizione a svolgere attività in seno alla Figc, alla Uefa e alla Fifa, passando da ammende e squalifica a tempo determinato.
La violazione dell’art.12, commi 1, 2, 3 e 9 comporta per dirigenti, soci e tesserati della società pene stabilite nello stesso ordine di cui sopra.
COSA RISCHIA LA JUVE?
Il riferimento all’art.4, comma 2 stabilisce il tipo di responsabilità della società: in questo caso specifico la Juve risulterebbe responsabile diretta per quanto riguarda l’operato del presidente, sarebbe invece responsabilità oggettiva per le altre posizioni.
La violazione dell’art.12, commi 1, 2, 3 e 9 comporta per le società ammenda e, in base alla gravità riconosciuta, eventualmente anche l’obbligo di disputare gare a porte chiuse o squalifica del campo a tempo determinato, come stabilito dall’art.18 (da d ad f) richiamato dall’art.12.
La violazione dell’art.1bis, comma 1 è il più “pericoloso” per il futuro della Juve: la riconosciuta violazione potrebbe portare pene stabilite dall’art.18, comma 1 (a, b, c e g) che vanno dall’ammenda sino ad arrivare punti di penalizzazione in classifica. Questo scenario appare comunque il meno probabile poiché l’art.1bis è una norma di “chiusura”, cioè un qualcosa che permetta di colmare eventuali vuoti normativi e che, quindi, prevede un ampio spettro di ipotesi sanzionatorie. Comunque è corretto non trascurare nessuna possibile conseguenza.
Il tutto fermo restando che un processo si può chiudere anche con l’assoluzione.
Per quanto riguarda i rischi corsi da Calvo, D’Angelo e Merulla, infine, vale quanto detto per Andrea Agnelli, al netto dell’art.12, comma 3 non contestato a Calvo e Merulla: non è stata analizzata l’eventuale conseguenza di queste posizioni relativamente alla Juventus perché già ragionando in termini di responsabilità diretta per la posizione di Andrea Agnelli, si è incluso lo spettro delle possibili pene più drastiche per la società.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)