Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (39 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice find, rakibinho. However we're in a stronger position now than we were then, and we're led to believe that we have already rejected €80m and €100m bids for Pogba, and €80m for Dybala. Signing Higuain for €90m further confirms that we have moved on a level.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Nice find, rakibinho. However we're in a stronger position now than we were then, and we're led to believe that we have already rejected €80m and €100m bids for Pogba, and €80m for Dybala. Signing Higuain for €90m further confirms that we have moved on a level.
i really hope so, JuveGay

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only fools mock Juventus
Football Italia Blog

Paul Pogba is gone, Gonzalo Higuain looked fat in his debut, but history should have learned that it’s foolish to mock Juventus, writes Vincent Van Genechten.

What a busy summer it has been for Juventus. The 2015 one was quite pressing, with the departures of Andrea Pirlo, Carlos Tevez and Arturo Vidal, and the consequent incoming transfers of Paulo Dybala, Sami Khedira, Mario Mandzukic, Alex Sandro and Simone Zaza.

But how about paying a club record €90m for Gonzalo Higuain, while also securing Miralem Pjanic, Dani Alves, Marko Pjaca, Mehdi Benatia, and Mario Lemina, and then selling Paul Pogba for a world record €110m fee to Manchester United? A player they got for free four years ago, making the Frenchman’s transfer by far the most profitable one in history.

The Old Lady’s comeback from the ashes of Calciopoli and Serie B is nothing but remarkable. Not even the biggest Inter fans are able to deny that about their most fierce rivals. Despite the fact that the Nerazzurri, Napoli and even Roma have enjoyed solid summer transfer campaigns, Juve remain the clear-cut favourites to win next season’s Scudetto.

Still, it looks like people haven’t learned that only fools mock the Bianconeri. It was evident at how Juve crawled back from Serie B to winning five consecutive Serie A titles, with a record sixth one in the making. The Turin club was burned to the ground, mocked and laughed at by rivals, who hoped Juve would be gone for an extensive time.

But the Old Lady weren’t and here they are again, wheeling and dealing on the transfer market like no other Italian club is able to do. But many have short memories and the mocking has once again started.

Just look at how social media exploded when a picture of a not so slim Higuain in his Juve debut against West Ham appeared. The Argentine has already been dubbed a transfer bust, ignoring the fact that he had been training for just more than a week after enjoying a well deserved vacation. Can’t a man have a little break once in a while?

In addition, the 28-year-old striker has never been a physical monster, relying more on his brains than his abdominals to score goals. Higuain undoubtedly will struggle at first at Juventus, trying to find his place in a new team and a new lineup. But mocking Juventus for spending big on him before his first official game? Too fast.

On to selling Pogba. Losing the French midfielder will hurt Juventus, who’ll miss his creativity, running, athleticism, and ball-winning abilities. But the transfer was months in the making and pretty much inevitable. Resisting that amount of money was impossible for player and club. So everything makes sense in the end.

But again, some laughter appeared about Juve “losing their best player,” giving up a lead in the Scudetto race, and Pogba trolling for months before eventually leaving the club. Foolish, as the Bianconeri have covered most of Pogba’s qualities and are only in search of a midfielder to step in and replace the Frenchman’s defensive attributes. In terms of creativity, Pjanic is a much better fit for the side anyway awaiting Claudio Marchisio’s return from injury.

Don’t be surprised if Juventus announce that extra transfer pretty soon, because this club is prepared for anything. Unlike most other Italian top clubs.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Important letter when submitting last season's accoutings to approval.

He kind of talks about a new cycle: after fixing the damage from calciopoli, now it's time to open a new cycle to reach Europe's giants.

If anyone wants to translate..

Il testo del messaggio del Presidente contenuto nella Relazione finanziaria annuale

Cari Campioni d’Italia,

Il bilancio che sottoponiamo oggi alla Vostra approvazione è la testimonianza “sul campo”, espressione a noi molto cara, della profonda tenacia che ha contraddistinto la Juventus di questi ultimi sei anni.

Il core business di questa società è e sarà sempre il calcio. La sua tradizione è la vittoria. La sua vocazione è la sostenibilità economico finanziaria in un comparto complesso, come quello in cui operiamo, caratterizzato dall’aleatorietà dei risultati sportivi e da un sistema di ricavi solo parzialmente governabile dalla singola società, in virtù delle peculiari regolamentazioni vigenti a livello nazionale ed internazionale.

Con grande orgoglio vi sottolineo in questa mia lettera gli storici risultati che la Vostra società ha saputo raccogliere negli ultimi sei anni sul fronte sportivo. Dagli anni bui, che hanno lasciato un patrimonio sia sportivo che economico inadeguato, questo management ha saputo ricostruire, grazie alla cultura del lavoro e ad una dedizione straordinaria, una squadra vincente e un club riconosciuto in tutto il mondo.

Cinque scudetti consecutivi, tre Supercoppe italiane e due Coppe Italia formano un palmares eccezionale, che rimarrà alla storia per molti decenni. Una storia che le attuali generazioni di juventini, me compreso, hanno avuto il privilegio di vivere nello “Stadium” la casa di tutti i bianconeri. Una storia i cui nuovi capitoli dobbiamo ancora scrivere tutti insieme per rendere questo periodo davvero leggendario.

Dieci trofei in sei anni hanno consentito alla Juventus di tornare a sedersi al tavolo dei grandi club europei, come testimonia il ranking Uefa per club all’inizio della stagione 2016/17 che ci vedeva al quinto posto, a ridosso dell’elite continentale. L’obiettivo di tutti è scalare questa classifica con la consapevolezza che per salire ogni gradino ulteriore saranno necessarie forza di volontà, capacità di programmazione e nuove vittorie a livello nazionale e internazionale.

Gli storici successi di questi anni sono stati accompagnati da un miglioramento molto rilevante di tutti i principali indicatori finanziari della Juventus. I presupposti che hanno convinto gli azionisti a sottoscrivere interamente l’aumento di capitale dell’ottobre del 2011 sono stati confermati e gli obiettivi addirittura superati. A distanza di cinque anni, possiamo dire che quelle risorse sono state utilizzate al meglio. Se il bilancio 2014-2015 segnava il ritorno all’utile e quindi il completamento di un turnaround che, anno su anno, ha saputo aumentare repentinamente il fatturato fino a riportare in utile il risultato netto, quello che siete chiamati ad approvare oggi rappresenta il consolidamento. Un fatturato di quasi 388 milioni, infatti, rappresenta il record storico nel bilancio della Juventus, che per il secondo anno consecutivo registra un utile netto di oltre 4 milioni di euro. La Juventus è solida e ha buone prospettive di sviluppo ma dovrà continuare a sviluppare i suoi ricavi e a garantire efficienza nella gestione.

Il futuro rappresenta nuove sfide, anche perché parte di questi ricavi sono oggi garantiti dalla costante partecipazione alla massima competizione europea per club, la Uefa Champions League. Ecco perché Juventus ha operato in seno all’ECA, European Club Association e nel dialogo con le grandi realtà del calcio internazionale affinché questa competizione fosse riformata. Dal 2018 saranno quattro i club italiani a partecipare stabilmente a questo torneo: una prospettiva che rende più stabile e meno aleatoria la programmazione anche della Juventus.

Sarebbe sbagliato oggi pensare di aver completato il lavoro. Il calcio, con il susseguirsi impetuoso degli eventi, delle partite e delle stagioni, non permette a nessuno di gloriarsi e dormire sugli allori. La Juventus deve continuare a crescere, autofinanziandosi, come avvenuto nella recente campagna di rafforzamento della squadra e in tutti i nuovi progetti avviati in questi anni dalla società. I nuovi contratti di partnership con importanti aziende globali, due nomi su tutti, Jeep e adidas, confermano che il brand Juventus è ormai tornato tra i più importanti nel panorama dello sport industry. Questa rinnovata riconoscibilità sta permettendo all’azienda di siglare importanti “regional partnerships”, che consentono la penetrazione su nuovi mercati. Negli ultimi mesi Juventus ha firmato, ad esempio, accordi in Messico, Nigeria, Azerbaigian e sta continuando un enorme lavoro di ricerca di nuove opportunità di business anche grazie alle Juventus Academy.

Il processo di gestione in-house del licensing e del merchandising, accompagnato da una nuova strategia di sviluppo degli Juventus Store sta dando oggi i primi risultati e ci rende fiduciosi per il futuro, così come lo sviluppo della strategia digitale, nella quale Juventus rappresenta un’eccellenza a livello mondiale.

Infine questa sarà la stagione nella quale vedrà la luce il nuovo sviluppo immobiliare sull’area dell’antica cascina della Continassa dove sorgeranno il nuovo Training Center e la nuova sede della società a pochi metri dallo Stadium.

Il nostro impegno rimane immutato ma penso sia giusto in questa sede ringraziare tutte le donne e tutti gli uomini della Juventus, che ogni giorno garantiscono dedizione, impegno e professionalità perché la Juventus sia la Juventus.

Fino alla fine…

Andrea Agnelli

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Agnelli's words towards associates:

http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...elli_il_prossimo_successo_sara_il_piu_bello_/

Highlights:

- started thanking Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci, Marchisio, Licht, Padoin and Caceres, the 8 players that were part of all 5 scudettos;

- they have to live for the next achievement - the most beautiful and most hard to get;

- 25% growth on a sector on expasion and that doesn't know crisis;

- Past five season, revenue went from 172M to 388M, net result from -26M to + 52M;

- TV rights market: EPL increased 72% revenues, La Liga 50%, Budesliga 82%;

- top European clubs had an increase of the main sponsor at 75% and also the kit sponsor of 75%;

- these data show how football keeps growing.

- his management is based on 3 pillars, and the sportive one is the first and foremost;

- from 1st july 2016 (I think there was an error here, must mean 2017) JVillage will host the squad along the Stadium, JVillage and JMuseum;

I got tired to translate the rest, someone finish pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)