Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (115 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Atleast Galliani used to know what he doing...
And tbh it's not entirely his fault Milan in this state, Berlusconi keep intervering his decision (mexes renewal, coach appointment Inzaghi, Brocchi), desperately lacking of budget, no leadership in dressing room, etc etc.
I doubt he will doing great, but him and Tavecchio, the lesser evil definetely Galliani.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Atleast Galliani used to know what he doing...
And tbh it's not entirely his fault Milan in this state, Berlusconi keep intervering his decision (mexes renewal, coach appointment Inzaghi, Brocchi), desperately lacking of budget, no leadership in dressing room, etc etc.
I doubt he will doing great, but him and Tavecchio, the lesser evil definetely Galliani.

like bring farsopoli to life. :agree:

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
And that require a great skill of negotiation, timing, planning, and push people button. What else do you need for leading FIGC?

michel

Mar 25, 2010
This is just an EU bullshit, they did the same to the Ireland and Apple, when the EU ordered Apple to pay a few billion €, because they got some tax allowance in the Ireland, which they wouldn't get in any other EU country (btw Ireland is like the tax heaven for large corporations in the EU, and I think that Netherlands are trying to achieve that as well, the reason being Brexit; so they want to attract large corps to move their HQs to their country) and because the EU is one common market there "should" be a level playing field, and because of that the EU is trying to pressure the countries that are not "following" this rule of level playing field, as there should be no reason to move the HQ from Italy to Netherlands if financial laws are pretty much the same.

So it is practically nothing, stop over-reacting, not everyone is against us.

P.S. oh, and nothing will come of it since EU leaders are bunch of pussies.

It is also quite pathetic that after Calciopoli, everyone thinks that everyone is against us and that every single person/organizations is trying to fuck us over. If we were to get a transfer ban similar to Barca's/Real's/Atletico's, the members here would blame everything from Inter :)inter:) to Obama. Seriously people get your shit together. This is Juve, we are not desperate nor pathetic, we are proud and we don't cry over every single thing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
This is just an EU bullshit, they did the same to the Ireland and Apple, when the EU ordered Apple to pay a few billion €, because they got some tax allowance in the Ireland, which they wouldn't get in any other EU country (btw Ireland is like the tax heaven for large corporations in the EU, and I think that Netherlands are trying to achieve that as well, the reason being Brexit; so they want to attract large corps to move their HQs to their country) and because the EU is one common market there "should" be a level playing field, and because of that the EU is trying to pressure the countries that are not "following" this rule of level playing field, as there should be no reason to move the HQ from Italy to Netherlands if financial laws are pretty much the same.

It is also quite pathetic that after Calciopoli, everyone thinks that everyone is against us and that every single person/organizations is trying to fuck us over. If we were to get a transfer ban similar to Barca's/Real's/Atletico's, the members here would blame everything from Inter :)inter:) to Obama. Seriously people get your shit together. This is Juve, we are not desperate nor pathetic, we are proud and we don't cry over every single thing.
I think you're exaggerating a bit. Not many people here feel that way

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

I posted that because an idiot is complaining about it and wants the commission to open an investigation. Where did you read me or others say it's about the world against us? It's about a moron an some papers spewing BS on Juve once again.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I have been wondering about the woman he attends the juve matches with. It used to be his wife and now it is a different woman. He looks happier now no doubt :lol:
Well, in the modern world everyone is happy after divorce, especially if you had a side chick so yo don't have to hide her anymore, as for the money and kids - the most of the smart people sign a marriage contract so everyone knows what they gonna get in the end of the day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)