Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (32 Viewers)

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
During the past few years, in these forums, the credit has been given to Conte, Marotta, Allegri and lots of players while Agnelli has been ignored heavily when it's really clear this club has turned it all around shortly after he took over. For our club, Il Presidente is a legendary figure in the making.

Grazie mille AA.
No doubt. The turn around started as soon as he took over in 2010. It's amazing how far this club has come on the field and financially off the field since he took the reigns.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
During the past few years, in these forums, the credit has been given to Conte, Marotta, Allegri and lots of players while Agnelli has been ignored heavily when it's really clear this club has turned it all around shortly after he took over. For our club, Il Presidente is a legendary figure in the making.

Grazie mille AA.
:lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He seems to have inherited the leadership required to run this team.

Is not everyday that you see a team run by legacy by a family for almost 100 years. In fact is a very rare sight.

Which other team in the world is run this way?. Because most of the teams are run by board or directors which are rotated periodically via elections...or were sold to new rich owners

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

I feel like Marotta is finally getting enough credit now, but Agnelli isn't. But I might be wrong.

Agnelli is the main reason behind our success. Marotta after Agnelli.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

I feel like Marotta is finally getting enough credit now, but Agnelli isn't. But I might be wrong.

Agnelli is the main reason behind our success. Marotta after Agnelli.
I believe that every juventus fan feels this way. Beppe didn't come here by bus and his main objectives didn't fall from the sky.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He is a true Juventino.Couldnt stand the fact that our ex-commercial director gave us a shitty Jeep and Adidas deal(barely improving our commercial revenue) so he just went on to bang his wife as a payback while firing him in the process.Now i understand the situation better :agree:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He is the most successful cro-magnon man since Caveman Lawyer

This Carpet is made of Nylon and I don't like it, I prefer Polyester or Carpet fibers.

The Carpet in that picture is the type of Carpet when you step too much on it it will go spiky.
That's the same kind of carpet that gets tangled when you try to vacuum it

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is a true Juventino.Couldnt stand the fact that our ex-commercial director gave us a $#@!ty Jeep and Adidas deal(barely improving our commercial revenue) so he just went on to bang his wife as a payback while firing him in the process.Now i understand the situation better :agree:

:lol:

Now all makes sense.

Thats the way the agnellis punish their employees? He learned well from Gianii :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)