Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (18 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
She's a cunt as well. Why get married and make all those promises in front of everybody just to stab them in the back?

I'll never understand that kind of behaviour, from either of them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
She's a cunt as well. Why get married and make all those promises in front of everybody just to stab them in the back?

I'll never understand that kind of behaviour, from either of them.
It's not that easy imo. People get married and a lot of the time they truly love each other. They might even still love each other when one of them cheats out of sexual desires. I think if people cheat, the marriage is over. But to completely condemn those people might be a bridge too far.. Monogamy can be hard when faced with certain biological realities.

- - - Updated - - -

His great uncle Gianni who made Fiat and Juve great, fucked every model in sight. Even with a pregnant wife at home.
Those were Mad Men times though. Can't compare that to today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That is true, in fact Gianni was celebrated as the man's man and one of the main heroes of the western elite basically for his overall persona and behaviour. Little to no scrutiny and moral lectures.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That is true, in fact Gianni was celebrated as the man's man and one of the main heroes of the western elite basically for his overall persona and behaviour. Little to no scrutiny and moral lectures.
But you had patriarchs. We kind of miss that these days.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His great uncle Gianni who made Fiat and Juve great, $#@!ed every model in sight. Even with a pregnant wife at home.

yeh, the dude was a hero for Juventus but a real motherfuker too. There are even rumours that the guy banged Jackeline Kennedy in one of his adventures to USA. Andrea´s mom (the one who is always beside him at the stadium)...had to withstand a lot from il advocatto. But oh well it hapens in every family everyday practically. Humanity is fuked up you know.

About what Agnelli did... it was a real shitty ove to betray one passionate employee.

Lol but y ¡ kind of understand him in a way :D...his wife looks to be the most boring wife ever.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not sure what exactly you're referring to here, but I have the feeling that I gotta disagree :D
No, I don't think so :D.

I'm referring to the dads back in the day. You know how a dad used to back his car up out of the garage, one arm over his seat, looking back, swiftly driving up the road and turning effortlessly at the same time? That doesn't happen anymore.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No, I don't think so :D.

I'm referring to the dads back in the day. You know how a dad used to back his car up out of the garage, one arm over his seat, looking back, swiftly driving up the road and turning effortlessly at the same time? That doesn't happen anymore.
Oh, the driving skills.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)