Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (30 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 26m26 minutes ago

Agnelli: "My aim is to ensure that the team continues to grow and remains competitive."

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 27m27 minutes ago

Agnelli: "I'd like to thank every man and woman that works at Juventus. Yesterday we set about building our success of the years to come."

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 33m33 minutes ago

Agnelli: "A €315 million turnover at the end of 2013/14 enables us to go toe to toe with the biggest European sides on the pitch."

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 36m36 minutes ago

Agnelli: "In two or three years' time, we'll have a new 'Mondo Juventus' in Continassa, and Vinovo will be the home of a real #JAcademy."

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 44m44 minutes ago

Agnelli: "I'd like us to be able to negotiate the group stage with less stress, perhaps reaching the last 16 with a game or two to spare."

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 45m45 minutes ago

Agnelli: "The #UCLfinal is our starting point for the future, although we know that getting to the final is tough for everyone."

JuventusFC ‏@juventusfcen 49m49 minutes ago

Agnelli: "Looking back at Juve's history in Europe, I think we've returned to the level where we all want to be."

Some important quotes.Not posted all.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They asked him about the Mercato too and he replied by saying he has full confidence in Marotta.Basically he dint give away anything significant.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
also:

"In two or three years' time, we'll have a new 'Mondo Juventus' in Continassa, and Vinovo will be the home of a real Juventus Academy."

that's the best news of them all. i hope to see some new marchisio's rising from the juve academy.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Agnelli: "Juve in the #UCLfinal, Napoli, Fiorentina in #UEL semis is not Italian football's success. It's three clubs who have worked well."

What a slap in the face of FIGC.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agnelli: "Juve in the #UCLfinal, Napoli, Fiorentina in #UEL semis is not Italian football's success. It's three clubs who have worked well."

What a slap in the face of FIGC.
:lol: but he's right though

- - - Updated - - -

"The UCL final is our starting point in the future." That's real Juve and this is a right president.
and a big fuck you blanc and gigli :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He always was close the club. He could very well has been son of Gianni, for the way he loves this club.

He has had his not so cute doings, which we all know, but you cant deny that Agnelli knows whats going on with Juve, knows what needs to be done and loves this team so much, just like the previous agnellis before him.

In today's footbal world, were teams are ruled by filthy rich oil overlords, or dodgy board of directors who just care about getting rich, is very unique to have an old school hierarchy like the Agnelli/Elkann.
And the best of it is that they are not rotten or incompetent like Berlusconi, they are very very good.

And in this times of economical difficulty, they are doing a fukin hell of a job. We need to remember that Gianni and Umberto never faced a reality like this, with so many overwhelming powers outside of italy and a weak ass Juve without resources, and this 2 dudes, supported by a great team of proffesionals and business men, got this team afloat.

Really impressive job.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Will there be a silver star for the tenth coppa?
AA: we are not putting anything on the jersey.

Hope that doesn't refer to the three stars as well. Fuck. Please bring them back.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He always was close the club. He could very well has been son of Gianni, for the way he loves this club.

He has had his not so cute doings, which we all know, but you cant deny that Agnelli knows whats going on with Juve, knows what needs to be done and loves this team so much, just like the previous agnellis before him.

In today's footbal world, were teams are ruled by filthy rich oil overlords, or dodgy board of directors who just care about getting rich, is very unique to have an old school hierarchy like the Agnelli/Elkann.
And the best of it is that they are not rotten or incompetent like Berlusconi, they are very very good.

And in this times of economical difficulty, they are doing a fukin hell of a job. We need to remember that Gianni and Umberto never faced a reality like this, with so many overwhelming powers outside of italy and a weak ass Juve without resources, and this 2 dudes, supported by a great team of proffesionals and business men, got this team afloat.

Really impressive job.
I agree with every word.:tup:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I am worried that we won't reach this amount of money next year though . One of the main reasons we did this year is because of the giant CL revenue . If italy has 3 teams in CL and we don't reach the final I would say that we would get at least 30 mil less . To be in the top teams in europe imho we need to have a 300 mil turnover with only CL qualification and that being unrelated to how many italian teams qualify and to our relative position in the league (I mean we could be any position between the top 3 and still archieve that kind of money) .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am worried that we won't reach this amount of money next year though . One of the main reasons we did this year is because of the giant CL revenue . If italy has 3 teams in CL and we don't reach the final I would say that we would get at least 30 mil less . To be in the top teams in europe imho we need to have a 300 mil turnover with only CL qualification and that being unrelated to how many italian teams qualify and to our relative position in the league (I mean we could be any position between the top 3 and still archieve that kind of money) .
A very realistic approach.

But im counting on new tv deals and adidas and sponsors to help a little on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)