Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (22 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Love and admire is strong words as is hate.

Have no idea what happened, but it ain't good and so far I think Agnelli is or should be the one to take the most blame.

Other than that, this was brewing for quite some time and it was coming always from Conte. The shock is the timing. This really can mess us up for a season or even more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The most annoying thing I find in this whole mess (ever since the Vidal rumours started to surface) is that the club has been extremely silent. The only thing we head from the club is that politically correct reply to Conte's resignation.

Usually they reply to rumours, they explain strategies, they set goals, all in the open. This summer they have been so fucking closed behind doors that it's really frightening. Something is being cooked for sure and we can't even smell what it is.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
my opinion hasn't changed about him and I am not sure (yet) of it his fault Conte stepped out. Conte hinted at his exit for months and apparantly their isn't any money is that Agnelli's fault? i have no idea.

Apr 29, 2006
The most annoying thing I find in this whole mess (ever since the Vidal rumours started to surface) is that the club has been extremely silent. The only thing we head from the club is that politically correct reply to Conte's resignation.

Usually they reply to rumours, they explain strategies, they set goals, all in the open. This summer they have been so fucking closed behind doors that it's really frightening. Something is being cooked for sure and we can't even smell what it is.
Agreed. We are already into the middle of July too.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I don't know what the fuck is going on. I wouldn't be surprised if Agnelli is about to od himself.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

probably big firesale buy 1 get 1 free

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Forced Del Piero out and Conte leaves all of a sudden but he's still okay for building a new stadium. :D
First one was a collective thing, can't put it all on Agnelli, the Conte thing is a puzzle so far. Conte hinted of leaving and being it too hard to continue to win a lot of times in the past season, but something must have happened for him to leave like this. Stadium is cool though.

Not really happy about him and how things are running atm, specially what JCK said, how there is little info on what is really going on, it seems like Juve is being run like some secret organization.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

You're surprised that the summer after a World Cup and before pre-season is quiet? It's quiet everywhere, which is why numpties have been making up transfer rumours for a week or two.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That's it. If the Allegri deal is true, all, in the mgmt, should be replaced. Shit happens, but the actions afterwards what's counts. They got it right with Conte, but this is definitely gonna set us 3 years back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)