Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (43 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I said he was either too confident (stupid) about his coaching abilities, or too sellfish to worry about whats good for Juve.
I couldnt believe at that point that an unproven serie B coach was confident enough to believe that he can achieve the miracle he has achieved, would you??
If you did that was day dreaming, fortunately for us it happened though!
One in a million but it happened, we hit the jackpot, but what would we say if it ended up like Ferrara? Conte would be made stupid or arrogant, knowing him for years, i would say he is not stupid, so you can understand how can one could reach to this conclusion then...

The stadium IS an insult to the fans and as i have said, this will be proved, not now, but in the coming seasons.
And i have explained why, unfortunately, i was right again, as you can see the ticket are already rising and its harder to find a ticket.
Many experts share that opinion and even after our championship, there were articles in goal.com and other sites repeating my opnion, esp considering the long term effects!

I never said ONLY, i said many, at least many more than we should. I do not hate all the Italians, as my haters try to make me look.
I hated the overrated ones, that are garbage quality and are only tolerated because of their nationality.
I also hate the fact that we waste our very limited funds, to buy that garbage.
I named specifically the Italian players i wouldnt want us to sign and Italians players i would want us to buy.
It is not my fault that we only buy the garbage and ignore the Cassanos, Rossis, De Rossis, etc.
This argument is invalid because i like players like Balza, Pazzini, etc, many of most the members here dont, i am not an Italian hater, i hate the early strategy of Ital-Juve that ruined my fav club. Esp as far as the defenders are concerned, as i believe them to be the worst crop Italy ever had!
And this was proved in this euro and is proved on the limited choices we and Milan have.

After changing all those catastrophic coaches we had, it would be EXTREMELY unwise to say otherwise.
I still believe that and i consider Conte an exception that confirms the rule!
I ve been saying that since the moment we sacked Capello, so that still makes me right so many more times, before we hit the jackpot.
Are you happy that it took us so many years to find a proper coach among the garbage?
Would you be happpilly search among garbage if we werent lucky this time either??

For so many years, he had the worse defense in serie A, it was our major weakness, the principle reason most of our coaches failed and many great midfielders failed to have the positive impact they should.
This reason was based upon the fact that we were realying upon weaklings like Molinaro, Grosso, Motta and etc
The management was refusing to invest on the defense and when it happened, we only opted for Italians, because of ItalJuve project and our fetish with CMs and SSs

Thankfully, Licht and Barzagli joined us, Conte saw that weakness and asked for new defenders, Marotta failed to sign a new LB, but even that Conte has changed 50% of our broken defense. Doesnt this prove smth???
THANKFULLY, Conte, the voice of reason has asked for better defenders and they have finally realised that there are no many options among Italians,
Licht, Caceres and Lucio mark the end of ItalJuve project and we can no finally hope for better days in our defence!
And i still believe that Bonucci is a crappy defender and was a crappy defender that costed us many points, at least for the 3/4 of the season.

Having crappy some defenders =/= having crappy defense. Our midfield and our possession football, helped our defense more than everything else, to have a positive end result.
Remember the beginnning of the season and how defensive schemes Conte was using, in order too help our fragile defense??
That actually made my point, i wonder where were you there...

I can write triple a list of things i was right though, but that would make me boring wouldnt it??
And i m sure that my haters would hurry to call me a boaster.
I could also attack you or any of my haters for things that were teriibly wrong and i was right about...

So i will remain modest and i will defend my cause here, do not judge by the BS, BS my haters spit on me.
My points are twisted and taken out of context, half of the things you have accused me off, are not things i ve said, but mockery of my haters, in an effort to defame, it is not my fault because they are stupid and because the forum is not moderated, i am always willing to explain what i mean and make my self clear,
but those trolls are derailing the threads in a degree, that such a thing cannot be achieved and unfortunately, to some members, as it is obviously is your case, only the twisted mud remains and not what i said or meant...
I impatiently surfed through your post to see how you'd respond to his fourth question, that Juve would never win anything until they hired a proven coach. Juve won the Scudetto with Conte so either Conte was a proven coach or we won something with an unproven coach. No matter why you made such claim ("it would be EXTREMELY unwise to say otherwise"), you were proven wrong either way. People's predictions have to do with what they find extremely (un)wise. It doesn't mean they got it right with their assessments.

Dec 31, 2008
“We have realised the FIGC and its sporting justice system continue to operate outside of all logic for rights and fairness.

“For a long time and with great sense of responsibility, Juventus and its employees have maintained a relaxed and consistent attitude towards the institutions and respect for attitudes that straight away suggested a new attack was aimed at damaging the club.
“The results of these various charges show enormous contradictions and seem to protect exclusively those who committed sporting fraud. This is paradoxical and cannot be accepted.”
“Yesterday’s decision of the FIGC Disciplinary Commission to reject an offer of a plea bargain that had already been pondered and underwritten by the Prosecutor, is proof of the total inadequacy of the sporting justice system and the Federation within which it operates,” continued Agnelli.
“I must again point out the incapability this structure has of interpreting the needs of modern professional football at the highest level.
“The path of plea bargaining in order to limit the damage done by a contradictory sporting justice system clashes against a dictatorial system that robs clubs and their employees of any right to defence or honour.
“The respectability of individuals is put in danger and it is therefore up to them to make the final decision on which path to take, aware Juventus will support them in every court.
“It will be a complex and difficult season, but the concentration on performances on the field remains high with the objective to confirm ourselves as winners in May 2013.”

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
you would be surprised...
anyway, enough with the off topic talk, anyone who has a personal issue with pm me or a mod.
We have some serious things to discuss on this topic for the coming days, please respect your fellow posters and keep it on topic...
:lol2:

Seriously Cronios, are you one of those doctors that sets his patients on fire and films them? You are the the most persistent troll i have ever known!!

Dec 31, 2008
“We set out on a journey two years ago when we almost completely revamped the team,” Agnelli told Sky Sport Italia.
“Now we've achieved success and we proved ourselves again in Beijing by deservedly winning the Super Cup [against Napoli].
“But we must realign our sights on the next targets. Our Serie A and Super Cup triumphs are in the past now – we have to move on.”
“We set out to win every competition we enter,” he continued. “There will be other pretenders to the same crowns, both at home and abroad, but this squad can hold its own.
“In Italy we'll be aiming for a repeat of last season and in Europe we must believe that we can dream again.
“I have a good feeling about the coming season.”
“The No 10 is a heavy shirt,” Agnelli noted. “It's a shirt worn by great players. Alessandro was a great player, as were Roberto Baggio, Michel Platini and Omar Sivori.
“Unlike in the past, there's no obligation to field a No 10 nowadays. But when the time is right somebody will wear it again.”

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Agnelli: 'Conte witch-hunt!'

By Football Italia staff

Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has again blasted the sporting justice system for “confirming our worst suspicions” after Antonio Conte’s 10-month ban was confirmed.

The Coach had hoped to be cleared of failing to alert authorities to a potential fix while at Siena, but although he was cleared of wrong-doing in one of the matches under investigation, the suspension remains intact.

“Today’s Federal Court sentence confirms our worst suspicions on the matter that involved Antonio Conte,” announced Agnelli on the official Juventus website.

“For many months I have observed this situation with incredulity, accompanied by a growing sense of shock, for a sporting justice system that increasingly resembles a witch-hunt.

“Today we’ve reached the apex. When faced with a clear victory in the court, they decided to kill logic and apply the ban in an arbitrary manner, even doubling it.

“Basically, after months and months in which we heard a certain Filippo Carobbio explain his Coach invited the players to draw the game during a pre-match meeting (Novara-Siena), today we discover Conte’s total innocence in that incident, but they are clinging to the second accusation (Albinoleffe-Siena) to apply the same punishment as the first trial.

“This ignores all good faith for truth, arithmetic and justice – real justice.

“The entire sporting justice system is happy to perform quick trials with asymmetric approach to different cases, people or worse clubs and with barbaric methods that do not belong in a democracy.

“Not only, this system first of all encourages a plea bargain as an easy way out when insulting the sentiment and sense of justice of the individual, only to then refute it without reason.”

Juventus confirmed they will take their next appeal to the TNAS tribunal at CONI.

“As we have confirmed, Antonio Conte is and will continue to be the Juventus Coach. After deservedly winning the Italian Super Cup, bringing up new envy and old 'anti-Juve’ militants, the team is united in taking on Serie A, the Champions League and Coppa Italia.

“Anyone who thinks the sporting justice events of the summer will affect our season has badly miscalculated the situation.”

FI

RESPECT :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)