Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (23 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Has Del Piero said he doesn't want to leave? He's being forced out?
I respect Del Piero greatly though I never been a fan. But one thing is for sure, Del Piero is the greatest player "ever" to play for Juve. For that he needs to be treated different than anyone else in this club. Alex alone should choose when to end his career with Juve it's as simple as that.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I respect Del Piero greatly though I never been a fan. But one thing is for sure, Del Piero is the greatest player "ever" to play for Juve. For that he needs to be treated different than anyone else in this club. Alex alone should choose when to end his career with Juve it's as simple as that.
What?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
:lol: well I started following Juve as a kid And my favorite player back then was Vialli (I know it's sound crazy right now but he was pretty huge back then). Del Piero was just starting his career at the time so he wasn't the reason I'd supported the club.

I know that majority of you guys started supporting Juve because of Del Piero. That's what I meant of being a fan.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol: well I started following Juve as a kid And my favorite player back then was Vialli (I know it's sound crazy right now but he was pretty huge back then). Del Piero was just starting his career at the time so he wasn't the reason I'd supported the club.

I know that majority of you guys started supporting Juve because of Del Piero. That's what I meant of being a fan.
So you cannot be a fan of both Vialli and Ale? :D

Your favorite is Vialli okay, but you got to be a fan of Ale to be considered a Juventino. The man broke all the records.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I respect Del Piero greatly though I never been a fan.

You said you were never really a fan though :confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it's silly to expect people to worship Del Piero just because they're Juve fans.

Obviously there is an expected level of respect and appreciation, but hey, I started following Juve because of Inzaghi :what:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think it's silly to expect people to worship Del Piero just because they're Juve fans.

Obviously there is an expected level of respect and appreciation, but hey, I started following Juve because of Inzaghi :what:
You reminded me of the time when I went all coach mode and explained to my friend who played for the school team how to play like Juve did (With Del Piero and Inzaghi). I'm pretty sure I didn't make any sense then :D Good times :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)