Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (43 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
I present my 666 post to andrea, once i have a respect for him but since i read alex vanity fair interview i'm losing my faith to him. :sergio:
But still, i'll support juve until i die. Juventus make an amateur player into star, a star into superstar, a superstar into legend. :stuckup:

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
If we win this year will we place 3rd star on the jersey? And if we do can someone force us not to?
Yes they have already said they will place the 3rd star. In fact nowadays if you go to the Stadium, Scudetti 28 and 29 are there, I think everything goes in the same package. Agnelli will always claim those Scudetti as ours, in case he loses in the courts in historical terms.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love Del Piero as much as the next guy but some people are thinking irrationally.

It's a perfect exit for Del Piero. A return to CL, and possibly holding the Coppa and Scudetto.

It's now, since 2006, that we're playing good football and returned with playing with soul, heart and confidence. Juventus must be doing something right, because they're on a bright path.

We have a good core of players, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, etc. Now, in this summer we must invest in the mercato and get a couple world class signings to return to the European stage in a bang. Del Piero helped on this campaign, yes, but I think it's time for us to move on. Keeping Del Piero on our payroll could be the make or break of signing a player like Cavani. That'll give us an extra million to play around with.

Watch me get bashed for this but I can't stress how much I love and appreciate all that Del Piero has done for us, but you have to know when to fold the cards.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I love Del Piero as much as the next guy but some people are thinking irrationally.

It's a perfect exit for Del Piero. A return to CL, and possibly holding the Coppa and Scudetto.

It's now, since 2006, that we're playing good football and returned with playing with soul, heart and confidence. Juventus must be doing something right, because they're on a bright path.

We have a good core of players, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, etc. Now, in this summer we must invest in the mercato and get a couple world class signings to return to the European stage in a bang. Del Piero helped on this campaign, yes, but I think it's time for us to move on. Keeping Del Piero on our payroll could be the make or break of signing a player like Cavani. That'll give us an extra million to play around with.

Watch me get bashed for this but I can't stress how much I love and appreciate all that Del Piero has done for us, but you have to know when to fold the cards.
You got to be kidding me right? If money is the reason why Del Piero goes out, it'd be the stupidest decision of them all. The club recoups that in his shirt sales alone.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You got to be kidding me right? If money is the reason why Del Piero goes out, it'd be the stupidest decision of them all. The club recoups that in his shirt sales alone.
It's not the sole reason, but having that extra 1M off the payroll helps a lot. Cavani (or some other big WC name) will sell many shirts as well.
However, I believe its time to move on. It's time for a new chapter and a new era, DP has achieved so much with us, he won everything there is to win in football, he stuck with us through thick and thin, and he helped us get back on track but now I believe it's time for us to part ways and this is a perfect departure IMO.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:sergio:
Del Piero is the heart and soul of Juve! Raul being pushed out of Madrid pained me and I HATE Madrid! Seeing Del Piero pushed out would be devastating! Players like him that gave the entire career to a single club deserve everything from their clubs! He can play at 100 years old if he wanted to! Agnelli, Marotta and the entire board don't have the right to tell him when to leave. They didn't fight for us, they didn't spit blood, shed tears and broke their limbs for us. Del Piero did! For fuck sakes! Call the new stadium Stadio Del Piero, erect a statue for him! Rename the club after him!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's not the sole reason, but having that extra 1M off the payroll helps a lot. Cavani (or some other big WC name) will sell many shirts as well.
However, I believe its time to move on. It's time for a new chapter and a new era, DP has achieved so much with us, he won everything there is to win in football, he stuck with us through thick and thin, and he helped us get back on track but now I believe it's time for us to part ways and this is a perfect departure IMO.
The perfect departure is when Del Piero thinks it's best for him. For all that he has given us, it's his decision to make. Anything less, is not perfect.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He is being forced out! Dude clearly wants to retire here! Andrea won't renew! Fuck I'm never gonna call this clown by his last name if he forces the man his father loved so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)