Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (28 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Agnelli: "Our shirt will see the Nike and Jeep logos sit side by side, two international and prestigious brand”

By any chance does that mean Jeep isn’t the main sponsor? Because that means we will still have another deal with any other brand for the main sponsor :weee:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Agnelli: "Our shirt will see the Nike and Jeep logos sit side by side, two international and prestigious brand”

By any chance does that mean Jeep isn’t the main sponsor? Because that means we will still have another deal with any other brand for the main sponsor :weee:
Side by side can also mean having Jeep in the center of the jersey and Nike on the left, just next to it.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Agnelli: "When I think of Jeep, I think of players like Vidal. I see a parallel between the brand & what the player brings on the field."

what everyone was thinking :D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
*Google Translate*

Andrea Agnelli
'E' with great pride that we are here to announce this partnership three years. An agreement is the result of work of these years. A job that is paying off. On the field, thanks to Earl, his boys, Marotta, Guild and all the sports area, but also beyond the field of play, thanks to the other part of society that is working hard to bring Juventus at the top . The sales director Francesco Calvo and the head of sponsorhip Giorgio Ricci were in negotiation with other sponsors, but Fiat has wanted to bind strongly to us, with an agreement positions us as the first in Italy and it shows in the top ten in Europe, where the Juventus should be. So on our shirt, alongside Nike, there will be the Jeep brand, and they are two brands of great international prestige. Now it is up to us live up to the field. "

Sergio Marchionne
"Before I speak of anticipating the answers to two questions which I'm sure I would otherwise be addressed. The first: I am a fan of Juventus and I also love the stadium when you can, especially now that we have a spectacular. The second: do not sleep for a Juve fan became clasusola the contract, the five years since I have, since the "magic trio" Sivori, Charles and Boniperti. But obviously not for my passion for sport that Fiat has chosen to become a team sponsor. Juventus have decided to regain control of their destiny and has initiated a profound change, which started from a complete renovation of management experience that we have lived eight years ago in Fiat. Today is back to being a competitive and successful, and his jersey is again an effective means of promoting a brand, especially a brand autombilistico famous throughout the world. With Juventus, also we have many things in common, not only the majority shareholder. Examples of Fiat and Juventus' Italian excellence in the world and, in addition to the popularity, they share some fundamental values: the importance of team and individuals, the ambition to aim for excellent results, competitive spirit and the consciousness that success does not is ever permanent, but must be earned every day. Among all of our brands Jeep and we chose one particular it has in common with Juventus, which is almost an elective affinity: the first letter. Jeep is the word used in American schools to teach children to write the letter J. Likewise, in Italian, when we think of the "long", we think of Juventus. But there are deeper reasons that makes Jeep and Juventus a perfect match: Both have a glorious past, have had the strength to renew themselves and come back at the history behind that. That's why, for Jeep, there could be no better testimonial for Juventus in Italy and Europe. I hope and believe that those who, like me, is a fan of both, can look ahead with great confidence. "

John Elkann
"It 's an important day, where two brands like Jeep and Juventus are together. This agreement is a further commitment to two major brands of our group, those who want to be in the world. I am very confident and can not wait to see this "Juventus integral" in the field. "

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Friday April 6 2012

NEWS

Juve sign €35m Jeep deal By Football Italia staff

Jeep have agreed a lucrative sponsorship deal with Juventus which will see their brand adorn the club’s shirts for the next three years.

From the start of the 2012-13 season, Jeep will appear on the outfit’s jerseys in an agreement which will net the club €35m.

It will be present on every shirt and in every competition involving the first team and also the youth sector sides.

Jeep will also supply the club with vehicles.
Football Italia

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Friday April 6 2012

NEWS

Juve sign €35m Jeep deal By Football Italia staff

Jeep have agreed a lucrative sponsorship deal with Juventus which will see their brand adorn the club’s shirts for the next three years.

From the start of the 2012-13 season, Jeep will appear on the outfit’s jerseys in an agreement which will net the club €35m.

It will be present on every shirt and in every competition involving the first team and also the youth sector sides.

Jeep will also supply the club with vehicles.
Football Italia
Doesn't sound like it will be the 'main' sponsor then but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)