Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (21 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Who knows? maybe he was planning to be Juventus president next season but his appointment as chairman of FIAT last month made him choose Andrea as a president. Either way, it's good that someone from the agnelli family will be running the club. Let's hope that he learned something from his father or uncle.

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
«There is a route we share and we will proceed together – concluded Elkann – Andrea will work side by side with Blanc, who will emerge stronger from a family presidency which will ensure a very strong link»

Juventus.com
This statement really worries me, "work side by side with Blanc". Does this mean that Andrea will not have the final say in football matters?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He just announced Andrea will be the frigging President, what do you think? That above statement is just to smooth things with the transistion, not come off like you are kicking Blanc to the curb.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was excited today earlier to hear this news then the FIGC had to drop their bomb and ruin that good feeling.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
This is good.. I can live with Blanc fixing business. This is a step in the right direction.

1 down 2 to go. (secco and coach)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Football Italia said:
There are also reports that Andrea will hire Pavel Nedved, although his role at the club has yet to be defined.

Agnelli is great friends with Nedved. They are neighbours and play five-a-side together every Thursday.
:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)