Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (42 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well said , at least he defends the club as for elklown says alot of stuff but doesn't do shit in the end.Lets remember after the farce of 2006 elklown, hired blank, gobble gobble and succo and we didn't win shit only after angelli was brought in we started to win and you can't take that away from him, mistakes sure but elklown is not a fan is utterly useless in defending this team, that his uncle left him in charge if he didn't want it, should have sold the team and fucked off forever.
he defend the club?

when? When he let go of Marotta and gave the club to Nedved and Pararici to sink the club in bad decisions?

did he defend the club when he created a Super League and started a personal war on Ceferin putting Juventus in the center of that war?

did he defend the club when he left the club when all of his decisions came back against the club?

don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Elkann is better than Agnelli, in fact I could agree that Agnelli is better than Elkann… but to me both failed Juventus, one failed when he forgot about the club and the other one cause he simply doesn’t care about the team, but BOTH did wrong!

Agnelli was a great president, and I can agree that there was a time when he did defend the club, but in his last 5 years he forgot that he was a president of a football team, he focus on the business part and let the sporting side in the hands of two clowns that destroyed all the good he made, but make no mistake about it… HE did that! HE let that happend!…

He forgot about Juventus and focus on his Super League protect, and the worst part is that he was played by Florentino and HE became the face of the Super League project and with that and his stupid move on Ceferin, he put Juventus in the center of UEFA and Ceferin eyes.

Don’t forget that when the Super Legue happend Ceferin said that against Juventus “it was personal”… that’s what Agnelli did…

And when the “war” began he left… he left us in then hands of Elkann and his band of cowards…

so like I said… I recognize all what he did for the club, but he also was the first one to fail the club and the first one to started the downfall we are living.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He fucked it with the super league, but tbh going for Ronaldo in order to secure a CL was a ballsy gamble that probably would have paid off if our other transfers that summer weren't all dogshit.

Ronaldo would have cost us Marotta regardless, but if we'd bagged the big ears I wouldn't have cared.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He fucked it with the super league, but tbh going for Ronaldo in order to secure a CL was a ballsy gamble that probably would have paid off if our other transfers that summer weren't all dogshit.

Ronaldo would have cost us Marotta regardless, but if we'd bagged the big ears I wouldn't have cared.
Ronaldo was the wrong signing at the wrong time. Investing €400M on a 33 year old ageing superstar when your revenue is 50-60% of the Madrid's of the world is not ballsy. It's plain stupid. Marotta saw a massive red flag and he was proven right in the end.

The team needed severe rebuilding from top to bottom. Perhaps we overestimated the quality of our squad a bit too much. Khedira-Pjanic- Matuidi is not a cl winning midfield. Signings of De Ligt and Cancelo just made it worse.

We went from Bayern model under Marotta to Barca model under Tici. If we had stuck to Bayern model, we would have eventually won a CL probably.

We pissed a decade's worth hardwork and Bayern-esque financial advantage in Serie A in the space of a couple of years.

Now we don't even dominate or even come close to winning Serie A and probably won't win a CL for the foreseeable future or probably never unless this club gets bankrolled by Arab owners.

In my mind, Ronaldo is one of the worst signings in the club's history given how we rapidly collapsed as a club on a financial level. We wouldn't have had to make those shady plusvalenza deals to balance the books if not for this mountain of an investment we made on one single player.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
he defend the club?

when? When he let go of Marotta and gave the club to Nedved and Pararici to sink the club in bad decisions?

did he defend the club when he created a Super League and started a personal war on Ceferin putting Juventus in the center of that war?

did he defend the club when he left the club when all of his decisions came back against the club?

don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Elkann is better than Agnelli, in fact I could agree that Agnelli is better than Elkann… but to me both failed Juventus, one failed when he forgot about the club and the other one cause he simply doesn’t care about the team, but BOTH did wrong!

Agnelli was a great president, and I can agree that there was a time when he did defend the club, but in his last 5 years he forgot that he was a president of a football team, he focus on the business part and let the sporting side in the hands of two clowns that destroyed all the good he made, but make no mistake about it… HE did that! HE let that happend!…

He forgot about Juventus and focus on his Super League protect, and the worst part is that he was played by Florentino and HE became the face of the Super League project and with that and his stupid move on Ceferin, he put Juventus in the center of UEFA and Ceferin eyes.

Don’t forget that when the Super Legue happend Ceferin said that against Juventus “it was personal”… that’s what Agnelli did…

And when the “war” began he left… he left us in then hands of Elkann and his band of cowards…

so like I said… I recognize all what he did for the club, but he also was the first one to fail the club and the first one to started the downfall we are living.
So ceferin decides to punish juventus personally because of the super league, which in most cases is illegal in any real world environment, so saying we did illegal stuff like making a profit was illegal, so we get banned by uefa, which in the end juventus did nothing wrong but we still get a 10 point penalty for being innocent of no crime, and elklown saying he would defend this club till the end and then made an agreement to pay a fine of 800k okay for doing nothing wrong because if this clown had gone to the TAR In Lazio he would have burned this league to the ground, he chose not to, he chose to pay for stuff everyone does in this league, and ceferin is happy, tell me if that is right?, andrea made mistakes we can agree to that ,but in the end the super league won in the courts, that makes ceferin look like the dick that he is.Elklown does not care about this club he can pump money into it, but in the end you have to defend this club from the endless bullshit, from the press the league everyone keeps dumping on us.
Who loses in the end, the fans lose, you lost respect for lying to us, saying you will defend this club you keep the bozo around because of money, your company makes billions every year, enough already.You can not stay silent for ever, you give the fans the impression that you don't care, which is true.If you don't care sell the club, if your aunt allows you that if you lose in court.We were spoilt by nine straight titles.Mistakes were made and here we are, the question remains will elklown finally say enough is enough and can this turd after the season and start fresh.Getting a cl spot is not juventus ,juventus is to win all the time, that's this club's mentality to win always, and now lets get the fourth spot for the cl .Nope not the juventus way. You don't dream of winning the title maybe this year or next , you go out and win the title every year, no dreaming about it, you give everything on the pitch to win , hopefully this fraud will be gone to we can get back to that winning mentality we are juventus for shits sake not intermerda.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
So ceferin decides to punish juventus personally because of the super league, which in most cases is illegal in any real world environment, so saying we did illegal stuff like making a profit was illegal, so we get banned by uefa, which in the end juventus did nothing wrong but we still get a 10 point penalty for being innocent of no crime, and elklown saying he would defend this club till the end and then made an agreement to pay a fine of 800k okay for doing nothing wrong because if this clown had gone to the TAR In Lazio he would have burned this league to the ground, he chose not to, he chose to pay for stuff everyone does in this league, and ceferin is happy, tell me if that is right?, andrea made mistakes we can agree to that ,but in the end the super league won in the courts, that makes ceferin look like the dick that he is.Elklown does not care about this club he can pump money into it, but in the end you have to defend this club from the endless bullshit, from the press the league everyone keeps dumping on us.
Who loses in the end, the fans lose, you lost respect for lying to us, saying you will defend this club you keep the bozo around because of money, your company makes billions every year, enough already.You can not stay silent for ever, you give the fans the impression that you don't care, which is true.If you don't care sell the club, if your aunt allows you that if you lose in court.We were spoilt by nine straight titles.Mistakes were made and here we are, the question remains will elklown finally say enough is enough and can this turd after the season and start fresh.Getting a cl spot is not juventus ,juventus is to win all the time, that's this club's mentality to win always, and now lets get the fourth spot for the cl .Nope not the juventus way. You don't dream of winning the title maybe this year or next , you go out and win the title every year, no dreaming about it, you give everything on the pitch to win , hopefully this fraud will be gone to we can get back to that winning mentality we are juventus for shits sake not intermerda.

You need to read again my post, especially the parts when I say that Im not saying Elkann is better than Agnelli, and when I sadi that Elkann dont care about the club and that he and his management are cowards...

And to clarify, Im also not defending Ceferin and UEFA... All of what Ceferin, UEFA and FIGC did against was ilegal and wrong (and we let them do that, but thats a hole other discussion) but thats the thing, thtas what Agnelli end up doing to us, do you saw UEFA and Ceferin going against any other team like they did against us? NO... you know why? Bcause Agnelli was fool enough to make the hole Super League thing a personal war against Ceferin... and when Ceferin, UEFA and FIGC came against us, he left... and he left us with Elkann's bunch of cowards good for nothing morons!

So to capture all:

1- Agnelli did great things for Juventus, and Im not taking those things out.
2- In his last 5 years he forgot about Juventus and his decisions began our current downfall (Letting Marotta go, agreen on the Ronaldo deal instead of rejuvenatate the team, leaving Paratici and Nedved in charge, bringing Pirlo when he wasnt ready, and bringing Allegri back, the Super League and making it personal against Ceferin)
3- At the end of the day, Agnelli's decisions began our downfall.
4- Elkann and the current management are a bunch of coward clowns who dont care and will not care about Juventus and they have kill our spirit...

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
You need to read again my post, especially the parts when I say that Im not saying Elkann is better than Agnelli, and when I sadi that Elkann dont care about the club and that he and his management are cowards...

And to clarify, Im also not defending Ceferin and UEFA... All of what Ceferin, UEFA and FIGC did against was ilegal and wrong (and we let them do that, but thats a whole other discussion) but thats the thing, thtas what Agnelli end up doing to us, do you saw UEFA and Ceferin going against any other team like they did against us? NO... you know why? Bcause Agnelli was fool enough to make the hole Super League thing a personal war against Ceferin... and when Ceferin, UEFA and FIGC came against us, he left... and he left us with Elkann's bunch of cowards good for nothing morons!

So to capture all:

1- Agnelli did great things for Juventus, and Im not taking those things out.
2- In his last 5 years he forgot about Juventus and his decisions began our current downfall (Letting Marotta go, agreen on the Ronaldo deal instead of rejuvenatate the team, leaving Paratici and Nedved in charge, bringing Pirlo when he wasnt ready, and bringing Allegri back, the Super League and making it personal against Ceferin)
3- At the end of the day, Agnelli's decisions began our downfall.
4- Elkann and the current management are a bunch of coward clowns who dont care and will not care about Juventus and they have kill our spirit...
Thank you for the clarification, I completely agree, with most of your comments.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as we have elklown he will never defend this club ,we are always the scapegoat for the ills of this shit league, everyone does worse than us, and nothing ever happens and they all know it, it is time for elklown to show some balls defend this club and start suing everyone or just sell the dam club so I don't ever have to see that punchable face ever for the rest of my days, disgusting human scum

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol: Jj fans still believe this mono browed nepo baby is a legend :lol:

Jj fans be thankful to this legend that is the architect of the current state of your club

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol: Jj fans still believe this mono browed nepo baby is a legend :lol:

Jj fans be thankful to this legend that is the architect of the current state of your club

Honest question, yes he fucked up in last years, and deserved critique but why are you personally so obsessed with him? :D You post about him weekly in random mocking tangents.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Honest question, yes he fucked up in last years, and deserved critique but why are you personally so obsessed with him? :D You post about him weekly in random mocking tangents.
Jj fans still fail to grasp the reason behind the club's current state. I'm just upholding my dharma which is to identify the root cause and educate the dumb, deaf, and blind Jj fans despite their overall avg IQ of <= 80

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jj fans still fail to grasp the reason behind the club's current state. I'm just upholding my dharma which is to identify the root cause and educate the dumb, deaf, and blind Jj fans despite their overall avg IQ of <= 80

I hear you. But as friend. You sounding like the Desi Turk_Bianconero when it comes Andrea Agnelli for some reason lol

His hubris and incompetence post Marrotta doomed this club, but no one outside of Calvo who he cucked should have a personal vendetta like yours against him :p:D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I hear you. But as friend. You sounding like the Desi Turk_Bianconero when it comes Andrea Agnelli for some reason lol

His hubris and incompetence post Marrotta doomed this club, but no one outside of Calvo who he cucked should have a personal vendetta like yours against him :p:D
I hear you brav :heart:

but the pollution of this forum which is the Allegri thread is yet again a direct result of this man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)