Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (39 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He is right.
No one expected Covid..
It destroyed our weak financials with Ronaldo Salary.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Obviously nobody expected COVID but I believe the same thing would’ve happened without COVID. We gave stupid salaries even before COVID (remember Ramsey?), and did bad deals such as Spinazzola Pellegrini swap before COVID too. No way that would’ve been sustainable with or without pandemic.
AA conveniently blames madness of Tici and Bini years on COVID means he has not learned anything. Did COVID force him to hire Sarri to fire him a season later? Did COVID force him to hire Pirlo only to give a 8m a season contract to Allegri a season later?
Remember Aaron Ramsey?

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is right.
No one expected Covid..
It destroyed our weak financials with Ronaldo Salary.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
ronaldo was the least of our problems

tici's signings and contract extensions though, full on chaos. extend mandzukic, then fire him 4 months later, why not? extend rugani with a raise, then why not, extend him AGAIN during the same year? arthur, wtf?

with a proper sports director ronaldo would have been a huge success.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Obviously nobody expected COVID but I believe the same thing would’ve happened without COVID. We gave stupid salaries even before COVID (remember Ramsey?), and did bad deals such as Spinazzola Pellegrini swap before COVID too. No way that would’ve been sustainable with or without pandemic.
AA conveniently blames madness of Tici and Bini years on COVID means he has not learned anything. Did COVID force him to hire Sarri to fire him a season later? Did COVID force him to hire Pirlo only to give a 8m a season contract to Allegri a season later?
Remember Aaron Ramsey?
There was a Welsh guy we hired as well. Useless player

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Juventus fans wanting him back and convenently forgeting that his last decisions were what beggan our current problems...

He was the one that forgot about Juventus and began the Super League fiasco and make it personal against Ceferin
He was the one that brougth Nedved as vice president
He was the one that let go Marotta and gave Paratici his job
He was the one that gave control to Nedved and Paratici
He was the one that brougth Pirtlo
He was the one that brougth Allegri the second time

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus fans wanting him back and convenently forgeting that his last decisions were what beggan our current problems...

He was the one that forgot about Juventus and began the Super League fiasco and make it personal against Ceferin
He was the one that brougth Nedved as vice president
He was the one that let go Marotta and gave Paratici his job
He was the one that gave control to Nedved and Paratici
He was the one that brougth Pirtlo
He was the one that brougth Allegri the second time
he is also the only president with 9 scudetti in a row which easily trumps all the stupid stuff he has done

if we only judge legends by their mistakes then lippi is the coach with the most cl final losses (tied with klopp iirc) and going by tuz logic he's a loser. i'd prefer to put the one he won next to his name and he's an obvious legend.

same with agnelli. firing marotta was a terrible mistake and everything you mentioned is legit. he also fired allegri instead of rejuvenating the squad and replaced him with a bum. but let's not forget who hired marotta and conte, who continued the legal battle concerning calciopoli, who put back juve on the european map.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
he is also the only president with 9 scudetti in a row which easily trumps all the stupid stuff he has done

if we only judge legends by their mistakes then lippi is the coach with the most cl final losses (tied with klopp iirc) and going by tuz logic he's a loser. i'd prefer to put the one he won next to his name and he's an obvious legend.

same with agnelli. firing marotta was a terrible mistake and everything you mentioned is legit. he also fired allegri instead of rejuvenating the squad and replaced him with a bum. but let's not forget who hired marotta and conte, who continued the legal battle concerning calciopoli, who put back juve on the european map.
I recognice what he did... but that doesnt mean I want him back at the club...

Its the same case as Allegri, I recognice what he did at the club, but that doesnt mean I think he should stay at the club.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009

Well said , at least he defends the club as for elklown says alot of stuff but doesn't do shit in the end.Lets remember after the farce of 2006 elklown, hired blank, gobble gobble and succo and we didn't win shit only after angelli was brought in we started to win and you can't take that away from him, mistakes sure but elklown is not a fan is utterly useless in defending this team, that his uncle left him in charge if he didn't want it, should have sold the team and fucked off forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)