Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (16 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Andrea Agnelli would be a real fury. The former Juventus president would have expressed his dissent during a phone call to members of the current management. The reason is soon revealed and can be traced back to the will - on the part of the club - to leave the Superlega project . The competition proposed - among others - by Real Madrid and Barcelona would have garnered little consensus among the various European teams, writes La Gazzetta dello Sport . Agnelli would accuse his successors of a medieval attitude in the interpretation of modern football.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Andrea Agnelli would be a real fury. The former Juventus president would have expressed his dissent during a phone call to members of the current management. The reason is soon revealed and can be traced back to the will - on the part of the club - to leave the Superlega project . The competition proposed - among others - by Real Madrid and Barcelona would have garnered little consensus among the various European teams, writes La Gazzetta dello Sport . Agnelli would accuse his successors of a medieval attitude in the interpretation of modern football.

he's right. sl was our way out of the corrupt, unsustainable status quo that uefa offers. i'm also furious and disappointed.

ceferin on the other hand, i'm sure he popped a champagne. god i hate that smug piece of shit

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he's right. sl was our way out of the corrupt, unsustainable status quo that uefa offers. i'm also furious and disappointed.

ceferin on the other hand, i'm sure he popped a champagne. god i hate that smug piece of shit
SL was never the way, because it was run so amateurish by them that its even hard to believe. Yes we should get away from UEFA, but u need proper project for that, SL was a laughing stock from the beggining and we should get out of it asap like any other team.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

And he's right. Elkann is a bitch ass pussy

maxi

Aug 31, 2006

I think we will miss him more than we thought we would....

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think we will miss him more than we thought we would....
agnelli - marotta was a very good pairing. i'd be fine with agnelli if he had a similar dad figure to keep him under control.

btw i find it funny when peeps only blame agnelli for the superleague fiasco. ffs there was more than a dozen pretty big clubs involved, it still was prematurely announced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)