Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (40 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's what the club wants anyway. Forget the sports for a while now.
Good results didnt bring them closer to Real, Barca or United so they focused on expanding the brand, signing players like CR, coach that practice aesthetically more pleasing football. The real money comes from followers, not fans. We can just watch and see where this takes us.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
so in one year:
- got rid of the club's badge to replace it with a brand logo
- raised ticket prices
- fired marotta
- fired allegri
- got rid of the stripes on the jersey
- hired a southern, classless bum who shat on the club colors multiple times

but but but we have cr7.

this is clearly an other juventus. i really hope time proves him right.
I seriously don't understand you guys some times. We are trying to compete with financial powerhouses all the while keeping tabs on ffp.We have revenue the level of Tottenham.Barca real Bayern seem like light years ahead of us.
We want the brightest stars, we curse when we don't get our guy but no one questions where the money is going to come from.We are the most watched club in seria a worldwide, yet last year the figc decided that we should get less money.Without Ronaldo we would still have that crapy Adidas deal.Exor is looking to pay us scraps for sponsorship. We played some boring football last season , so club legend max had to go.Playing that way doesn't attract new fans.You don't attract new fans ,less revenue , the gap between us and the biggest European clubs widens.
AA only tries to make us compete in the financial race and this is the only way.Its not like tv rights are gonna be pl level anytime soon.Its not like Italy's financial woes are gonna go away overnight.
If you don't agree please tell some different ways on how to increase revenue.He can always sell to some Chinese or sheik or Russian oligarch , or American tycoon. :)
Sorry for the rant.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Please sell the club. You refuse to shave your disgusting unibrow or facial pubes, and we tolerate that shit. However, hiring a rigid, stubborn 60 year old nobody, a neanderthal to usher in a new era, I must question your judgement or line of reasoning.
Pls. The distinctive thing about Juventus is our capacity to innovate, because we can see the future before anyone else.
We live in today, but our sights are projected into tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
so in one year:
- got rid of the club's badge to replace it with a brand logo
- raised ticket prices
- fired marotta
- fired allegri
- got rid of the stripes on the jersey
- hired a southern, classless bum who shat on the club colors multiple times

but but but we have cr7.

this is clearly an other juventus. i really hope time proves him right.
With the way things are going, it won't be that long before Juventus is all but dead to me. :sad:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

bergomi met allegri a couple of days after his farewell, and max already told him that the club wanted sarri, and was convinced that it was a done deal already.

fucking hell, andrea. i wonder who were the other alternatives if sarri was our first choice. :shifty:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

bergomi met allegri a couple of days after his farewell, and max already told him that the club wanted sarri, and was convinced that it was a done deal already.

fucking hell, andrea. i wonder who were the other alternatives if sarri was our first choice. :shifty:
Probably inzaghi edf and gasparini in no particular order.
Conte seems to be blacklisted by AA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)