Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (21 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Why else would there be another increase after the big one last year? Has to be an outlay of some kind, and you need high profile to back it up. Not saying it's Pep but it's Pep.

Seriously, it's either Pep or at least one headline signing.
Pogba.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
crucify on street

stadium already was empty but instead of halving the prices in order to increase our attractiveness on TV which is the biggest revenue stream. we raise ticket prices which is the smallest revenue stream

that reminds me of cancelling my B&W membership, excel sheet payment lmao

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why else would there be another increase after the big one last year? Has to be an outlay of some kind, and you need high profile to back it up. Not saying it's Pep but it's Pep.

Seriously, it's either Pep or at least one headline signing.
Its for Sarri season long cigarettes.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Agnelli slams Serie A

Juventus and European clubs chief Andrea Agnelli has accused Serie A of ‘protectionism’ after it threw out his plans for Champions League reform.
The European Club Association (ECA) wants the Champions League and Europa League to be replaced with a three-tier League, which includes promotion and relegation as opposed to qualification through the domestic route.
However, Serie A has joined forces with the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 in voicing its opposition to the ECA’s proposals.

“What has been really disappointing so far has been the whole conversation has been driven by representatives of the big five Leagues,” Agnelli said at a Press conference.
“I see it as a protectionism of the big five Leagues vis-a-vis the rest of European football.
“I can give you an answer as a member of a big five Leagues, because I play in one of them.
“And I can give you an answer as chairman of the ECA. My answers will vary... depending on which hat I put on in giving you the answer.
“The hat I care the most about [today] is the hat of the European Club Association chairman.
“It is important that we, in a united way, concur in finding solutions for the good of European football.
“If we want to find solutions for the good of European football we must take a step back and a step above, and try to see things from a different level.
“We should try to put ourselves in the shoes of each other and understand what is the best solution going forward.”

Original article here:
https://app.football-italia.net/?re...t#article/footballitalia-139039&menu=news-all

Apr 29, 2006
AA: "It ain't easy, wearing two hats..."

Man, no one will 'concur' you should have more than him. I love AA, but sometimes one can drawn himself in the irony of the situation.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He is apparently busy in this utopia he is creating, trusting Paratici to run things and obviously we are heading in the wrong direction. Assigning Sarri at this moment is like going back eight years and selling Cancelo is the same mistake we did with Vidal and you'd think we learned from it.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
He is apparently busy in this utopia he is creating, trusting Paratici to run things and obviously we are heading in the wrong direction. Assigning Sarri at this moment is like going back eight years and selling Cancelo is the same mistake we did with Vidal and you'd think we learned from it.
Cry me a River, drama queen

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What an anoying deluded prick this guy really is.
Stop with this Superliga bullshit. Most fans do not want it.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
As the one and only true lead of the "department of most fans", I call this bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)