Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (37 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
The sad part here is that this isnt about justice, this wont start a revolution, wont start a serious investigation with a clear purpose of clearing and/or removing any alleged mafia ties in Italian football/sport, wont start a series of events that will change something in the country`s football climate, its not a Jamie pushing Bran from the tower type of situation, it is just a simple, typical good old witch hunt that has a simple, typical good old purpose - targeting, attacking, weakening and harming the club by any means necessary... the Mafia ways. Mafia accusing the club of alleged links with the Mafia members, you have to appreciate the irony here...

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It seems like we will always be involved with trials and crap like that, it's inevitable it has become part of us and a culture in Italy. Selling the club to a filthy rich owner won't change a thing.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
There is clearly some missunderstanding between our players. Some sort of a probpem. Replay this Sassuolo game from the 30th till the 37th minute and you will see how almost half the team argues at one point. I would say that that is the reason why there are such oscillations in our game during 90 minutes. Its like all the players are dishearted.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
With a stadium as tiny as ours we shouldnt be giving away any tickets :p

But if Agnelli is found guilty, I dont mind him being banned, maybe we'll finally have the courage to deal with our ultra problems

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Then it's even a bigger crime. Which means Aneglli's involment is highly questionable because he did that on his own.

I just know one thing. There's no fucking way that Agnelli is a victim here. He doesn't deserve a pat on his back. It's yet another crime involving Juve with the mafia. You don't see it in other teams, eventhough majority of the ultras everywhere is directly linked with the mafia. Even in my country.

- - - Updated - - -

Then it's even a bigger crime. Which means Aneglli's involment is highly questionable because he did that on his own.

I just know one thing. There's no fucking way that Agnelli is a victim here. He doesn't deserve a pat on his back. It's yet another crime involving Juve with the mafia. You don't see it in other teams, eventhough majority of the ultras everywhere is directly linked with the mafia. Even in my country.
He cant help it

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
How is one person to blame for all of that?

It's impossible to know where every single ticket is being sold to.

Surely that's a job for the police and the FIGC to implement a system that stops that from happening

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That's like saying a shop victim of extortion supports Mafia activities. Whats juves motive in supporting the nafia?
Juventus is not a helpless shop owner but an international company worth over a billion euros, that's a bit diifferent level of responsibility.

If Calciopoli was proved in court as a big farce, would everything be ok if 2006 judges, FIGC and prosecutor came out and said: "we're sorry, mafia blackmailed us"?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Juventus is not a helpless shop owner but an international company worth over a billion euros, that's a bit diifferent level of responsibility.

If Calciopoli was proved in court as a big farce, would everything be ok if 2006 judges, FIGC and prosecutor came out and said: "we're sorry, mafia blackmailed us"?
Mafia extorted big international companies before, look up Hollywood in the 30s. But that's not even the point of contention here, the prosecution has to prove that agnelli met the individual in question knowing he's a mafioso and establish an illicit motive to the meeting. Once again what could the motive be for agnelli and juventus in running a ticket reselling scheme?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Mafia extorted big international companies before, look up Hollywood in the 30s. But that's not even the point of contention here, the prosecution has to prove that agnelli met the individual in question knowing he's a mafioso and establish an illicit motive to the meeting. Once again what could the motive be for agnelli and juventus in running a ticket reselling scheme?
I honestly dont care if Agnelli met him or not. I'm dissappointed that when it came to alleged extortion Juve obviously chose the easier, grey zone way of giving them what they want, fucking over a bunch of Juve fans in the process. If Agnelli gets punished for us being part of the scheme, I'm perfectly fine with it.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly dont care if Agnelli met him or not. I'm dissappointed that when it came to alleged extortion Juve obviously chose the easier, grey zone way of giving them what they want, fucking over a bunch of Juve fans in the process. If Agnelli gets punished for us being part of the scheme, I'm perfectly fine with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)