Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (124 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
http://www.football-italia.net/100386/juve-storm-over-anti-mafia-commission

Juve storm over Anti-Mafia Commission
By Football Italia staff

A member of the Anti-Mafia commission accuses Juventus of corruption, with the President saying he is undermining the organisation.

The Bianconeri are working with the commission in relation to infiltration of their ultras by the 'Ndrangheta, the Calabrian mafia.

In addition, the club has been deferred to the disciplinary commission of the FIGC, but a storm has erupted over the words of one of the Anti-Mafia Commission.

Marcello Tagliatatela was interviewed on Radio 24 yesterday, and admitted to being a Napoli fan and chanting against Juve “when they deserve it”.

Pressed on what that meant, he replied “when they get favours from referees” and then alluded to the Calciopoli scandal.

Tagliatatela then declared “the referees are sponsored by Fiat, and therefore Juventus, they take money”, insisting that the AIA “has a sponsorship from a company owned by Fiat”.

In fact the referees’ association is sponsored by EuroVita, which is 78 per cent owned by a large investment fund named J.C. Flowers & Co.

The Agnelli family’s holding company, Exor, once had a tiny stake in the fund, but it was sold many years before the sponsorship of the AIA began in 2015.

Unsurprisingly, the President of the Anti-Mafia Commission was displeased with her colleague.

“The words of Tagliatatela are serious and unnecessarily offensive to the work of the Commission,” Rosy Bindi told Gazzetta dello Sport.

Given the words of Tagliatatela, fans of the Old Lady have raised fears that the Commission will be biased against their club, but the man in question isn’t backing down.

“They didn’t pay them [the referees] but they locked them in bathrooms,” he told Top Calcio 24.

“I don’t forget what happened in the past, it can happen in the present too. I haven’t accused anyone, not even [Andrea] Agnelli, we’ll see what comes out of the Commission on the question of Juventus and the 'Ndrangheta.

“I should apologise? To who? To a club which had two Scudetti revoked?”
that's pure gold, and shows how things work in italy.

btw i read on vs that this dickhead tagliatatela might resign after all. he absolutely should.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm not a bodybuilder, i'm a powerlifter. Adress me correctly or i wont even bother.
you're a small man, that's what you are. I'll follow you like an angry bird, shitting on you whenever I can, letting everyone know what a dumbass coward you are. all of it because you're brave enough to dish out necessary insults to people's families, but too small a man to realize you were wrong and apologize. "I'm not a shitty builder, I'm a power shitter", you really think I care? I'll address you any way I want you illiterate donkey.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
you're a small man, that's what you are. I'll follow you like an angry bird, shitting on you whenever I can, letting everyone know what a dumbass coward you are. all of it because you're brave enough to dish out necessary insults to people's families, but too small a man to realize you were wrong and apologize. "I'm not a shitty builder, I'm a power shitter", you really think I care? I'll address you any way I want you illiterate donkey.
Look, guys, not all of us baltic guys are uptight like him. But guess that's what you get when you grow up catholic, gotta be uptight and clench in some places... if ya know what I mean.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'm not a bodybuilder, i'm a powerlifter. Adress me correctly or i wont even bother.
Isnt it same meat, Just different gravy?

I got infracted 4pts for jokingly calling you a maggot. You can't even fart these days here without getting collared.

Anyways. Keep pumping!;)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Look, guys, not all of us baltic guys are uptight like him. But guess that's what you get when you grow up catholic, gotta be uptight and clench in some places... if ya know what I mean.
His reaction is excessive, but why does Zach feel the need to provoke? This whole "allow me to educate you peasant BS" wreaks of insecurity.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
His reaction is excessive, but why does Zach feel the need to provoke? This whole "allow me to educate you peasant BS" wreaks of insecurity.
It's Zach... I don't know if he's capable of anything else. Just like you when using colorful adjectives to describe some players :p

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah, you're just another poster who likes do dish out from time to time, but cant remotely take the return and act all upset and hurt about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Isnt it same meat, Just different gravy?

I got infracted 4pts for jokingly calling you a maggot. You can't even fart these days here without getting collared.

Anyways. Keep pumping!;)
I didnt report it. In fact i never do.

Its not the same meat tbh. Its completely different.
Bodybuilders build low density muscle, and focus on the muscles that make them look bigger.

Powerlifters focus entirely on muscles that effectively improve their strenght. We build high density muscle with a much greater concentration of nuclei and mitochondria. Much more and rigid tendon weave.

The best example is the back.

Bodybuilders will have huge latisimus dorsi and teres major. big trapezius aswel.

Powerlifters build a massively strong thoracolumbar fascia and spinal erectors. These two greatly overpower any other muscle in the back for nearly everything. But spinal erectors dont really show big unless you have an insane conventional deadlift, and the thoracolumbar fascia is entirely invisible as its under the muscles and makes the lower back's diamond.

when comparing a trapezius, a bodybuilder will have bigger traps, but they weight allmost half as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Cause i felt like it

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
Sure here you go man

2*280 deadlift from a deficit, without a belt. Hernia is a thing of the past

Aiming to pull 330-335 on my first post hernia practice meet at 26 april.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nah, you're just another poster who likes do dish out from time to time, but cant remotely take the return and act all upset and hurt about it.
show me a post where I have called someones wife, mother or daughter a whore.
there's a difference between having a harmless exchange of jabs and going full mental. you're like a boxer that tries to kill the opponent in a sparring match, I guess steroids do that to you

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
there's a difference between having a harmless exchange of jabs and going full mental. you're like a boxer that tries to kill the opponent in a sparring match, I guess steroids do that to you
Its really time to put this to rest and focus on important things

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol:

But can one really know what's going on when not at home?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)