Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (21 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Its really time to put this to rest and focus on important things
Well i tried talking about Angelli's main hobby, putting it into strategic vaginas cause its just business, but it wasent met with supportive comments.
wow, really consistent, are we? took you about 11.5 hours and you're at it again. at least next time you say you'll do something I'll know that your word is worth exactly nothing :tup:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
wow, really consistent, are we? took you about 11.5 hours and you're at it again. at least next time you say you'll do something I'll know that your word is worth exactly nothing :tup:
Dafuq is wrong with you? Sleeping on a wet pillow?

I mean I don't really want to bug you, but but common... have some balls.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Dafuq is wrong with you? Sleeping on a wet pillow?

I mean I don't really want to bug you, but but common... have some balls.
If by "have some balls" you mean accepting some random guy for no reason continuously insulting my wife then I guess I really have none of your kind of "balls"

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I thought it was obvious from this discussion that I have a wife, Zach is married to gym and you have a cat that dislikes you
Obvious? Well it was obvious that it was just your word, internet is full of lies and fake news. Maybe you just wanna pick a fight with Zach by saying you have a wife. Obviously you have a mother, but wife? So far there is no proof of that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Wednesday April 5 2017

FIGC: 'Never linked Juventus to mafia’
By Football Italia staff

FIGC prosecutor Giuseppe Pecoraro insists he “absolutely never linked” Juventus with the mafia, simply giving “an interpretation”.

The Bianconeri and President Andrea Agnelli were last month deferred to the Federation’s disciplinary commission for meeting ultras linked to the mafia.

Agnelli and the club have never denied giving tickets to ultras, but insist they couldn’t have known about any alleged mafia links.

“I don’t do the work of the ordinary prosecutor,” Pecoraro said in front of the Anti-Mafia Commission today.

“I take care of ticket control, then if there’s a permeability with the Juventus leadership it doesn’t concern me, it’s down to the Commission. I take care of the tickets.

“I’ve given my evidence to the Commission, it’s certain that tickets were also given to those linked to organised crime. That’s the data.

“The person who dominated the ticket scalping at Juventus Stadium was [Rocco] Dominello, the rest is down to the ordinary prosecutor.

“I’m here to supplement what I said on March 7 last year, and also in the hope of closing the controversy which came after that date, and to block an inappropriate media trial which isn’t good for the sporting judiciary or the ordinary one.

“The wiretap which we talked about last time has had many things said about it, what I gave was an interpretation.

“We gave an interpretation because with that phrase it seemed there was some confidence 'between Agnelli and Dominello' but it was probably the prosecutor who said that. :sergio:

“The words were measured, I absolutely did not link President Agnelli to the 'Ndrangheta [Calabrian mafia], if I did that I’d have usurped the role of the ordinary judiciary.

“I can’t exclude that Agnelli knew where Rocco Dominello came from.

“All I can say is I’m convinced by the data that there were a series of meetings between Agnelli and Dominello.”

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
My interpretation of pecoraro is that his a piece of shit. I didnt call him a piece of shit, im just simply giving an interpretation of one.

What a faghead

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He had to wait till today because the anti-mafia called him up to say that. Why not come out right after the media splattered titles linking Juve and the mafia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)