Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (91 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Elkann interested in cricket :sergio:

By far the worst myth around here. He probably doesn't even know how the game is played ffs.

For a zillionth time, it's a real estate venture. He dint inject money because he is interested in this game goddamit.
Of course he isn't interested in cricket. He is all about business and money, and that makes him a cunt, as he has no emotional attachment to this club.

- - - Updated - - -

You know you don't believe that dumb shit, don't he a Turk or BB81.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Does being condescending make you feel more macho and important? I obviously don't believe he gives a shit about cricket as a sport, only as a business venture.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Of course he isn't interested in cricket. He is all about business and money, and that makes him a cunt, as he has no emotional attachment to this club.

- - - Updated - - -

Does being condescending make you feel more macho and important? I obviously don't believe he gives a shit about cricket as a sport, only as a business venture.
But you just said he's solely interested in cricket.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

No I call a spade a spade, you make BS exaggerated statements to scapegoat when it suits you. So when JCK said the cricket comment, it was very fitting to say don't be like you, even more so when you litterally made the same asinine comment in same page (or even worse, because at least JCK was somewhat sarcastic most likely).

You back track whenever you get called out on it, by why even mention cricket I'd you know it was just a business deal? Rhetorical question btw, you obviously will say anything aslong as it gives you excuse to complain. No nuances whatsoever.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Exactly, he litterally did, but then acts like you misread his intentions lol. He wants the license to BS full time but goes all ostrich on us when it's pointed out.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Elkann interested in cricket :sergio:

By far the worst myth around here. He probably doesn't even know how the game is played ffs.

For a zillionth time, it's a real estate venture. He dint inject money because he is interested in this game goddamit.
can't fool an Indian on the topic of cricket ::lol3::

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hyperbole. Literary Device. Learn it :p

- - - Updated - - -

No I call a spade a spade, you make BS exaggerated statements to scapegoat when it suits you. So when JCK said the cricket comment, it was very fitting to say don't be like you, even more so when you litterally made the same asinine comment in same page (or even worse, because at least JCK was somewhat sarcastic most likely).

You back track whenever you get called out on it, by why even mention cricket I'd you know it was just a business deal? Rhetorical question btw, you obviously will say anything aslong as it gives you excuse to complain. No nuances whatsoever.

I like to complain for the sake of complaining. Happy now? Who appointed you Tuz Police?

Happy New Year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)