Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (114 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Seeing him like that is disgraceful to be honest. And I even like the guy but this behaviour is not fit for the president of Juventus F.C. or any other publicly traded organization for that matter.

Go get hammered but be classy about it. Go to your yacht and bring a couple of whores with you or something don't disgrace the name of Juve by getting so drunk in public mr. Agnelli.
My apologies in advance for all the abuses you'll get from our fickle fans, who are too overwhelmed by the euphoria of a scudetto which has absolved the great Andrea of any wrongdoing. We are not free to maintain perspective in these parts my friend. Well said nonetheless.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This thread has gone full retard :lol:

---------- Post added 17.05.2012 at 23:30 ----------

My apologies in advance for all the abuses you'll get from our fickle fans, who are too overwhelmed by the euphoria of a scudetto which has absolved the great Andrea of any wrongdoing. We are not free to maintain perspective in these parts my friend. Well said nonetheless.
This post is VERY Cronios like.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
What wrongdoing you tool?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fuck Agnelli for not renewing Ale's contract! How can he mistreat a club legends like that? It's so disgraceful to someone who's given us his all. It's sacreligious that he's being humiliated in such a way!

I don't care if Agnelli wins us 3 trebles in the future. I'll never forgive him for this crime!
:lol: This is gold, Sheik. Rarely do I see you go this long without breaking character. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, Andrea got a little loaded in public, which Gianni wouldn't have done. Not cool, but it's not like the guy started shouting insults and dropped his pants.

Meanwhile, if Lapo did what Andrea did, it would probably get the reaction, "Oh, no big deal. At least it wasn't him doing lines of coke with a naked tranny again."

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
The guy is 36 years old and he's president of fucking Juventus. He's a rockstar and a pimp. He can do whatever he wants. The guy is allowed to go out and get drunk and have a good time. Some people will just bitch about anything I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)