Andrea Cambiaso - D L - Genoa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Seriously, what is the difference between him and Pellegrini? I think even Pellegrini is better than him, Sandro is really supposed to be our starter LB again?:wallbang:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Seriously, what is the difference between him and Pellegrini? I think even Pellegrini is better than him, Sandro is really supposed to be our starter LB again?:wallbang:
That Pellegrini wants out and Cambiaso wants in?

I hope to see us waiting for Udogie next season. Believe he'll explode.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I hope this guy is the Pellegrini replacement and not the Sandro one. That should be Udogie
Udogie in January

- - - Updated - - -

I watched him play a couple times, mainly because of Rovella, and I thought he was pretty solid, but preferred Udogie. If Udogie isnt available this was a good consolation. I think hes better than Pellegrini. Also his shorts are way too short.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
https://www.alfredopedulla.com/esclusiva-cambiaso-juve-countdown-i-dettagli/
Andrea Cambiaso and Juve : the negotiations had had a strong surge in the last week and a definitive acceleration last Saturday. Today the last details, we are in full countdown. A four-year contract is ready for Cambiaso (with a possible option) for what will be the first real turning point in his young career.
Genoa is working out the details with Dragusin , who will enter the operation, and then everything will be ok, with Cambiaso ready for the visits. Genoa will have an adjustment of 3.5 million. Between the two clubs there was also talk of the attacking midfielder Michele Beso , born in 2002.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Schira- Cambiaso prefers Juves proposal to Inter's. Juve want him for the first team, while Inter would've loaned him out. 1M proposed salary

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wonder what the actual plan at LB actually is, even with Cambiaso. Surely they're not gonna depend on him to start, but at the same time they cant possibly think Sandro is still starting material either. So, what's the plan? Could it be Kostic in a more advanced role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)