Andrea Cambiaso - D L - Genoa (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Didn't he get seriously injured at the end of the season
ACL tear so he won't be back for the start of the season.
Cambiaso is already back. He started the 3 matches for the U21 last two weeks. Was great in them too, he played on the right side these matches as Parisi played LB/LWB.

RB vs Luxembroug and RWB vs Sweden and Ireland. He is normally a left sided player but can use both feet.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Cambiaso is already back. He started the 3 matches for the U21 last two weeks. Was great in them too, he played on the right side these matches as Parisi played LB/LWB.

RB vs Luxembroug and RWB vs Sweden and Ireland. He is normally a left sided player but can use both feet.
Hmm, then I'm mixing him up with someone else. Don't know who.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We traditionally make excellent deals with Genoa, buying from them players like Sturaro, Criscito, Rincon, 100 years old Luca Toni. Also, Genoa are well known for producing or discovering young stars, so I have no doubt this will be another jack-pot.
Rovella looks pretty good

- - - Updated - - -

No you're interrupting the panic

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Hmm, then I'm mixing him up with someone else. Don't know who.
Probably him, it was initially feared it would be something like that when he got injured iirc. I remember everyone was linked to him around that time. Wasn't such a big injury in the end and came back fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)