Andrea Cambiaso - D L - Genoa (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Dragusin + €3m? Total value of ~10m? Thats a good deal for one of the leagues best wingbacks this past season. And he's young and Italian which is just what we need more of :baus:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dragusin + €3m? Total value of ~10m? Thats a good deal for one of the leagues best wingbacks this past season. And he's young and Italian which is just what we need more of :baus:
This guy is one of the league's best wingbacks?

No wonder this league's quality has dropped down massively

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I also have De Sciglio vibes of this guy, still will give him a chance before saying he sucks.

One thing I like is that he started out as offensive winger, hopefully he has some offensive qualities.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Now try to imagine the reaction if this was 22 year old "Andre Cambiascois" from Metz for that money.

"WEAOW an unknown young French talent for so cheap :fap:, gg scouting department"
Usually I’d agree with this take, but I’ve seen this player a few times last season (specifically watched Genoa for him as there were rumours of our interest) and I can’t say I was overly impressed. Didn’t look any better or worse than Pellegrini.

Him being able to use left and right feet is a plus tho, I’ll give him that. Who knows, he could develop into a good, solid option at fullback but I have my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)