Andrea Cambiaso - D L - Genoa (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We won't be getting an expensive LB while we have Sandro earning 7m net.
He actually earns around 6m net, but still i agree, the point is valid.

Cambiaso is a good cheap option for us atm from which we could in the next few years eventually still at the very least recoup our relatively low investment almost regardless if he further improves here or just stalls at the level he is at now.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Luca Pellegrini, Udogie, Dimarco, Parisi, Cambiaso. The new generation of Italian left backs in Serie A.

I don't understand the point of selling Luca for 10m after showing some good stuff this season. I guess the management really saw more talent in Cambiaso or Luca just forced his way out?

Cambiaso does look good, good going both ways. Can't help but be more excited at Parisi who looks like he has unusual attacking talent. Could be a flop that fails to translate those skills to top level though, more of a risk. I think he will go to Inter as Dimarco is being turned more into a LCB in Inter's back 3. Udogie looks the most ready but is tied to Udinese for a while.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Luca Pellegrini, Udogie, Dimarco, Parisi, Cambiaso. The new generation of Italian left backs in Serie A.

I don't understand the point of selling Luca for 10m after showing some good stuff this season. I guess the management really saw more talent in Cambiaso or Luca just forced his way out?

Cambiaso does look good, good going both ways. Can't help but be more excited at Parisi who looks like he has unusual attacking talent. Could be a flop that fails to translate those skills to top level though, more of a risk. I think he will go to Inter as Dimarco is being turned more into a LCB in Inter's back 3. Udogie looks the most ready but is tied to Udinese for a while.
Luca wants to leave for more playing time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Other reports that he accepted Juves offer because it involved first team football, whereas Inter would loan him out..... Question is if we sell Pellegrini and loan out Cambiaso: who would player left back next season when Alex Sandro is out?
Perhaps MdS and Danillo as LB back-ups?

In all honesty i hope that even if we sell Pellegrini and loan out Cambiaso we still have someone else at least on par if not better lined up to replace them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Andrea #Cambiaso who starts from afar: #Cherubini has followed the full-back of #Genoa several times in winter and now prepares the decisive lunge with the insertion of a counterpart to find the squares with the Ligurians on evaluation
Schirra killing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)