Andrea Barzagli (59 Viewers)

Barese

May 9, 2019
Imagine all these legends - barza, gigi, pirlo even join our staff... Image even adp would get a role. Nedved is probably up there with the board cuz he is ultra intelligent, but all of them could find a role like trezegol did. We have u23 now, train them all the magic, then go get licenses, and train first team. An absolute dream that would be!
Im all the time hoping so much that Pirlo will be allenatore for U23.

And I think that its a matter of time before Buffon comes.

The ultimate dream will be Ale of course. <3

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Andrea Barzagli: I honestly didn’t expect a send-off like the one I got. When they called my name I was excited and proud, they did it with Del Piero and Buffon. It’s an honour to be held in the same consideration as them and it made me so happy. I couldn’t ask for a better ending to my career

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Imagine all these legends - barza, gigi, pirlo even join our staff... Image even adp would get a role. Nedved is probably up there with the board cuz he is ultra intelligent, but all of them could find a role like trezegol did. We have u23 now, train them all the magic, then go get licenses, and train first team. An absolute dream that would be!
I want soo much to see DP here in a role but he is not interested ? Is he still playing

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I know, and you are cute as fuck.

A simple Technical Collaborator for the first team wont magically make our defence rock solid again, a world class manager like Allegri would, a top notch coach like Conte probably would, a grandpa eternal loser with average at best skills, knowledge and abilities most definitely wont. It's that simple, really...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)