Andrea Barzagli (14 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im so curious to know whose decision/idea was to bring him from Wolfsburg, if that person is still alive Juve should give him/her a permanent job. You have to read first few pages in this thread and you know everybody was against him coming here. Against all odds he became the most reliable defender in Juventus in the last 10 years. He wasnt injury prone, he did not commit needles fouls, he did not tackle, he did not get yellow cards. He was always in the right time and right place. I have seen no defender like him, and there is no one even close to him right now. Blessed to watch him play week in and week out.

I remember some stats after our 3rd serie A title. I think he played 93/96 games for Juve. Only 2 yellows, no red cards.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
His form from 2011 to 2016 was unparalleled.he was the best Juventus defender i saw with my eyes playing in the last 20 years. just majestic, the way he took the ball from attackers was a sight to behold, and despite of his tank body, he was freaking fast and never lost a duel in those years.

All the best to one of the all time best in our history.

Grazie Barza

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That hug to max...my god.

That one hurt a little.

- - - Updated - - -

And just like that the BBC is over.

Crazy when things like that end and you don’t want them to.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
That hug to max...my god.

That one hurt a little.

- - - Updated - - -

And just like that the BBC is over.

Crazy when things like that end and you don’t want them to.
LOL

I guess those are just 3 out of many more:

Need to retire. Please go away. Thanks for your best years here but time to move onto greener pastures.
I said we should have let him go last summer

Still stand by that
Hopefully people now see that its time to move on. I don't get what takes people so long to see the slope players are on when they start deteriorating.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Was on fb before and watched his farewell again then buffons from last season... these type of players don't come along every year. We need to dig deep to replace this kind of defensive talent.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Damn how much I hated this move when we got him, I never liked him or rated him when he played for Palermo but how he proved me wrong game in game out is something I will never forget. His elegance in defending does not exist in modern football, it's just pure class. Legend without a doubt!

I hope he comes back in another role for the the club.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe the best CB defender this team has ever had, taking in consideration everything, not just skills:

-loyalty
-talent
-consistency
-longevity
-leadership, exemplary on and off field
-mentality
-humility
-sporting excelency
-a winner

Jul 13, 2010
Imagine all these legends - barza, gigi, pirlo even join our staff... Image even adp would get a role. Nedved is probably up there with the board cuz he is ultra intelligent, but all of them could find a role like trezegol did. We have u23 now, train them all the magic, then go get licenses, and train first team. An absolute dream that would be!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)