Ancelotti opens door to Del Piero (11 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
So that begs the question? Why should we dispose of Mutu if Del Piero may leave either way? Sell Zala, Miccoli and Del Piero. Use that cash + Chiellini and get Cassano.
your idea is good.
but i dont think there's enough time left to sell 3 players and then get another one.
negotiations can take long at times.

Buy on AliExpress.com

neved11

Jul 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Sure, Vieiri has seen a dip in form, but that doesnt take away from his phenomenal goalscoring ability on the international level.
I really doubt about this statement...Vieri can't score with NT, esp. after WC98....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++

your idea is good.
but i dont think there's enough time left to sell 3 players and then get another one.
negotiations can take long at times.

We both know Moggi has wanted Cassano since the x chromosome met the y chromosome in his mother's uterus.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by neved11 ] ++

I really doubt about this statement...Vieri can't score with NT, esp. after WC98....

Yes, he flopped in Euro 2004 and in WC 2002 to an extent. But I think this season will bring him back his touch that he lacked for so long. I think the problem didnt lie in his ability, but in the fact that Trappatoni had almost guaranteed a starting slot to Vieri who ran out of motivation. Now, however, he knows hes got competition from Gilardino at Milan and on the Nazionale. That alone, will lead to a rejuvenated Bobo in my opinion. And add to that, he's going to have enough playing time in the Serie a in a good environment like Milan's. I think he'll be ready for the last hurrah come World Cup 2006.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
so i guess RITE now the best thing wud be to give roma miccoli and chilleni..and get cassano in exchange.i wont be too sad if mutu is given away to be honest.but everyone has his/her prefrences.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

what exactly did he do to him?
Bench him when he was in good Form....

Didn't give him alot of chances in the Trio

Subs him 27times most of them he was doing good job on the field.....

More?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Last season he was second fiddle to Zlatan, this year he'll be second fiddle to both Zlatan and Cassano (or Mutu if he stays).

Actually, it's possible that Mico stays and DP leaves. Not likely, but possible.
Riiiiiiiiight....Seems you don't know Moggi.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

But by the parametars which are not crucial for the player!
This does not matter, he was comparing two players and you replied to him about 2 others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)