Analysis of Summer Transfer requirements (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Mercato has started of well with Cannavaro,Diego coming in.

But im feeling worried that the rest of the mercato will be bad.

First we have the Criscito deal.. if we fail to get him back then the club has made a terrible misstake.. and I can see that we buy Dossena istead.

Dossena for me is nothing more then a mediocer player who at best could be good as a reserve player.

Second thing we need a Rightback.. I hope the club sees this problem to.. We have Zebina and Grygra there.. 2 players who are at best good as subs( as Dossena) We need to keep one of them and buy a great RB example Srna or Rafinha. Even Zuniga would be ok atleast he is talented.

The third thing that worries me is Trezeguet.. He is a great player.. and if we are selling him then I want a player that is classy, Dzeko,Tevez,Benzema players like that.. It's hard to buy this players.. Thats why I believe we should keep Trez.
Not getting players like Quagliarella or Pandev do replace him.

Im worried about these things.. I really hope the club proves me wrong.
First everyone was worried that we wouldnt get defenders...we got Cannavaro and prolly Criscito...then people were worried (myself included) that we wouldnt be able to close the Diego deal...we got him. I say, sit back and lets watch this beautiful time of year unfold and watch teams like napoli spend millions on players like quag or inter bring in milito/motta for a lot of money while we bring in great players like Diego. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am asking that because i believed that we are stacked up with DM/CM/DMs and no matter how anyone can see Tiago and his possible use, i believe that we have at least two players available for that role.

For ex, if you see him as a DM, we have Sissoko and CZ
as CM, we have Marchisio and Poulsen.
as AMF, we have Diego, Camo and Giovinco.

I dont see a need for another squad depth, mediocre midfielder at any case.
If we are going to invest into a wc starter, thats another case, but i think it would be a waste of funds to add one more midfielder like Dagostino for ex.

Esp if we could use that sum, to buy a better RB, CB, RM and LM
If we buy an RB first, change to a formation that doesnt need wingers, then i would see the logic behind the need of yet another CM...

Alen, i cant see why we cant use Tiago as a playmaker and Giovinco or Camo as back ups...
Sell Tiago and Zanetti (or even Poulsen too) and get Motta and Hamsik with what we have left. If Trez goes then we get another striker.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we are going to play with one striker, we don't need a fourth striker.

If we are going to be playing 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1, why would we need another forward when we have Amauri and Iaquinta, even if we sell Trezeguet? The simple answer is, we don't!!!

Ideally we should retain Trezeguet, and forget about acquiring a new forward, at least until next year.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If we are going to play with one striker, we don't need a fourth striker.

If we are going to be playing 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1, why would we need another forward when we have Amauri and Iaquinta, even if we sell Trezeguet? The simple answer is, we don't!!!

Ideally we should retain Trezeguet, and forget about acquiring a new forward, at least until next year.
Yeah but if we're going to play with 2 upfront then we'll probably buy a replacement for Trez,and it doesn't matter whether you or me like it,it will happen.as long as we'll play 2 upfront the board will not be satisfied with only 1 sub+Gio option.so they'll buy one.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
There is talks about Marcell Jansen from Hamburg. This guy is amazing, he impresses me everytime i watch him play. Great offensively and a great shot.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yeah i also read about Jansen on Calciomercato,
they're saying we are after him with Poulsen+4 mil offer,
and our plan B is Dossenna/Grosso.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
so left back options would copme down to Dossena/Jansen if criscito does not come back,that is not good..however im not too worried about the left side,its the right that gets me, i mean zebina/grygera are just too crap to keep on playing regularly,i say a rb is the first thing that should be on juve's mind,the options are there with Motta,Zuniga,De Silvestri,and even Srna,i have always liked the guy..the other thing is a better replacement for Camo,now this past is a bit problematic, as i dont see any good backup that would come cheap, so i believe Iago could be the answer,yes i know he is too young,too inexperienced but i believe he is better than a lot of starting players in serie A..

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Because Arsenal need a DM even more than we need a RB. Just ask Fred how much they were missing Flamini this year.
Serious? Even if they need a DM badly, even if they are missing Flamini, that doesn't mean they want some Poulsen. Though they do need some experienced players.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They faced some injuries, but at least they have some decent starters (Fabregas, Rosicky) and some promising players on the bench. (Denilson, Diaby)
If they deliver their promise, they are certainly more valuable than Poulsen!!
I dont see them as collectors of mediocrity, like we are...

On the other hand we have Grygera... and once/twice/season, Zebina too.
As far as i am concerned, a new RB is our priority!!

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Isnt Eboue is on free transfer ? Why would we offer them anything if its free, but i think we can get better RB around than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)