Americans too stupid for cricket? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    FUCK YOU!!
    Im an american and i dont watch cricket because its a boring sport!!!!
    Americans arent fucking stupid! ban me if you want admins but i dont say shit about other countries and you guys rip on america. I dont see your countrys army risking its ass to fight terrorists you fucking asshole!!!! Everybody hates america but they have no reason America gives more in foreign aid to poor countries than anybody else yet they still hate us. If i was in charge id let them fend for themselves and give the money to good hard working american families and not some dumbass poor country that hates us anyway!!! GO AHEAD AND BAN ME! AS MUCH AS I LOVE JUVE AND THIS SITE I ACTUALLY HAVE PRIDE FOR MY COUNTRY AND I WOULD DIE TO DEFEND HER! IM AN AMERICAN AND IM DAMN WELL PROUD OF IT! SO GO AHEAD AND BAN ME FOR DEFENDING MY COUNTRY AND WHAT I BELIEVE IN!!!!!!
    OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE! :shifty:

Calm down. "Save the world of terrorism"? take that shit somewhere else. You give more in foreign aid than anyone else? How ignorant can you be to consider that aid? My God, you should be a poster boy for a cigarette company's charity against lung cancer or something. Seriously dude, you don't wanna turn this thread into a political one.

more American bashing...good job, Tahir :tdown:

tell me why you spend time in the USA again ??
    Vinni, sometimes I wonder whether you're really an Italian-American living in Buffalo, because your political views sound nothing short of redneck America. Btw, the article was written by an Indian-American (who's just as American as you!) and if you read the title it says "Our Cricket Problem". He's referring himself as an American. Not to mention the article is on the New York Times ffs.

Here's an idea... lets rid the world of both baseball and cricket and live happily ever after...

That way we won't have to sit through hours and hours of idiots swinging bats at balls all the time and sucking each other off in front of the wickets. Cricket and baseball are the worst sports ever.

Americans are too stupid, but we currently do whatever we want in the world and fuck several countries over in gaining more wealth for ourselves. Now tell me, are we really that stupid? Or is Pakistan the next superpower of the world. Give me a break.
    Why do Americans make everything so political; why do you feel the need to flex your biceps every time you feel you've been insulted?

The guy who posted it is from Pakistan, Michael Cutmyself.
    Actually, the only Pakistani thing about me is my ethnicity and my mother tongue. Everything else is African and European or what ever I like. I don't confine my identity.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ive have never given cricket a chance since just a glance of it looks dull. But I have been very bothered with the "soccer" talk that has been going on since Beckham signed for LA Galaxy on most talk shows when a great American sport profile comes on.

"soccer is to dull, nothing happens. You run back and forth, miss a few chances and then the ref blows of the game. bla bla bla when Pelé came it was interesting for like a week then people bla bla people lost interest bla bla " That's always the talk. Of course they can say the same about Swedes and Cricket, but as least we don't talk shit about the sport since we haven't given it an honest chance.

By the way I don't want to slack of Americans, I found most americans I've met far of the American stereo type. Just that it's been on my mind ever since the dude signed the papers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

Calm down. "Save the world of terrorism"? take that shit somewhere else. You give more in foreign aid than anyone else? How ignorant can you be to consider that aid? My God, you should be a poster boy for a cigarette company's charity against lung cancer or something. Seriously dude, you don't wanna turn this thread into a political one.

http://www.msu.edu/~stumpdan/foraideb.htm
    yeah i guess we give no foreign aide. 18 billion dollars a year is nothing? to fucking terrorist bastartds like your pakistan that still hate america anyway, I say abolish foreign aid and let those millions starve. Its just to bad we have so many huminitarian liberals in this counrty who have to help foreigners who hate us anyway. to bad ths will never happen! Im fucking sick of people hating us yet still recieving aide! Im gonna turn this thread political if you insult my country! oh yeah and if you bother to read the article at all remember that its my tax dollars that feed your starving family living pakistan! My family may have immigrated here from Italy but this country is the greatest home anybody could ever have!!!!!!

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Why do Americans make everything so political; why do you feel the need to flex your biceps every time you feel you've been insulted?
    I'm just stating the facts mate. People label us stupid all the time and call us the idiots of the world, yet we essentially own everyone and have the greatest GDP on the entire globe. Everybody else goes on and on about how we are supposedly the most ignorant people on the planet, but we have oil deals in some of the most dodgy places on earth... Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan... the list goes on. And we profit from it. So tell me exactly how imbecilic we are... I mean if we continue owning every other country in the world we can't be that stupid.

It's not about flexing biceps... it's about stating the facts. Your cunt journal called Americans too stupid for cricket of all shitty sports, so we're gonna respond. Tell me, how can a country of idiots be the world's greatest superpower when those genius' in Pakistan languish with Mongolia and Czech Republic in GDF... tell me Tahir...

Actually, the only Pakistani thing about me is my ethnicity and my mother tongue. Everything else is African and European or what ever I like. I don't confine my identity.
    Okay, I'm from Tatooine and my name is Luke. I am whatever I like so I'm from Star Wars.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    ive have never given cricket a chance since just a glance of it looks dull. But I have been very bothered with the "soccer" talk that has been going on since Beckham signed for LA Galaxy on most talk shows when a great American sport profile comes on.

"soccer is to dull, nothing happens. You run back and forth, miss a few chances and then the ref blows of the game. bla bla bla when Pelé came it was interesting for like a week then people bla bla people lost interest bla bla " That's always the talk. Of course they can say the same about Swedes and Cricket, but as least we don't talk shit about the sport since we haven't given it an honest chance.

By the way I don't want to slack of Americans, I found most americans I've met far of the American stereo type. Just that it's been on my mind ever since the dude signed the papers.
    Andy, Burke, Enron, Greg, Pado, Sergio etc are all American and far from the stereotypes the European lot love to dish around. It's like calling Germany an entire nation of Nazis... but some people around here love that as they hate Jews.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    yeah i guess we give no foreign aide. 18 billion dollars a year is nothing? to fucking terrorist bastartds like your pakistan that still hate america anyway, I say abolish foreign aid and let those millions starve. Its just to bad we have so many huminitarian liberals in this counrty who have to help foreigners who hate us anyway. to bad ths will never happen! Im fucking sick of people hating us yet still recieving aide! Im gonna turn this thread political if you insult my country! oh yeah and if you bother to read the article at all remember that its my tax dollars that feed your starving family living pakistan!
    1- Bragging about foreign aid kinda negates the whole point...its not really cool.

2-18 billion in foreign aid? How much was spent on an unjustified war(s)?

3-Chill out dude. It's just an article, your banter won't really solve anything

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    Andy, Burke, Enron, Greg, Pado, Sergio etc are all American and far from the stereotypes the European lot love to dish around. It's like calling Germany an entire nation of Nazis... but some people around here love that as they hate Jews.
    I had you guys in mind when I wrote that, and I have respect for all of you. But such famous sport profiles (I assume) shouldn't be able to slag it of that way if it was an accepted sport in the US.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    america bashing seems to be cool here on this forum... the few of us who are immigrants in america dont really see why the insults/comments are necessary. i never shit on other countries for their soc/pol environment or culture or pastimes. get off it man. i'm not saying that the u.s. is the greatest or anything but taking shots at america isn't very worldly either. get off that shit son

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    1- Bragging about foreign aid kinda negates the whole point...its not really cool.

2-18 billion in foreign aid? How much was spent on an unjustified war(s)?

3-Chill out dude. It's just an article, your banter won't really solve anything
    1. im not bragging about foreign aide i dont approve of it im just saying that they have no reason to hate us
    2. this isnt money spent on the war to protect america this is the money spending for food that goes unappreciated. I odnt agree with the war in iraq not because i give a damn about iraqis dying but because i feel for every american soldier who has to leave our beautiful counrty to help liberate that shithole, i say leave and let ssome new dictator take control of the counrty and kill his people, you wont hear me crying
    3.i know im taking this to seriously. i know im irrational but i dont give a damn, im proud of what i am and would defend my country to the last! I dont give a damn wether or not i convince somebody else to my point of view, i only say what i believe i have no problem with forgieners until they have a problem with me

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I had you guys in mind when I wrote that, and I have respect for all of you. But such famous sport profiles (I assume) shouldn't be able to slag it of that way if it was an accepted sport in the US.
    But baseball is not really an accepted sport in many other countries, and while that is good news it doesn't prove anything... except for a difference in tastes and culture. Baseball rules are just as "complicated" as cricket... the sports are cousins essentially. The author of that article is simply a biased cunt and shouldn't talk such nonsense. Anybody could follow an idiotic sport such as cricket and baseball.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    america bashing seems to be cool here on this forum... the few of us who are immigrants in america dont really see why the insults/comments are necessary. i never shit on other countries for their soc/pol environment or culture or pastimes. get off it man. i'm not saying that the u.s. is the greatest or anything but taking shots at america isn't very worldly either. get off that shit son
    This forum has always loved shots at America. Fair or unfair, some people here think all Americans are idiots and are worthless. All we can do is laugh at that fact we essentially own the countries these people live in. No worries mate, they have to speak nonsense to counter their pathetic lives.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    I'm just stating the facts mate. People label us stupid all the time and call us the idiots of the world, yet we essentially own everyone and have the greatest GDP on the entire globe. Everybody else goes on and on about how we are supposedly the most ignorant people on the planet, but we have oil deals in some of the most dodgy places on earth... Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan... the list goes on. And we profit from it. So tell me exactly how imbecilic we are... I mean if we continue owning every other country in the world we can't be that stupid.

It's not about flexing biceps... it's about stating the facts. Your cunt journal called Americans too stupid for cricket of all shitty sports, so we're gonna respond. Tell me, how can a country of idiots be the world's greatest superpower when those genius' in Pakistan languish with Mongolia and Czech Republic in GDF... tell me Tahir...

Okay, I'm from Tatooine and my name is Luke. I am whatever I like so I'm from Star Wars.
    I don't know Aaron, I really don't wanna step on any toes here, but could it be that America as a superpower is just running on it's older generation's steam? I mean isn't it a well known fact that the quality of education is much worse than say 20 years ago?

It's kinda mystifying, I mean all the American's I met, including the ones over here on the forum, are anything but stupid. But on the other hand, you see American shows such as Jay Leno's Jaywalking that portrays Americans as stupid. Even Oprah had some special about American education system and how bad the situation, and did something similar like Jaywalking, asking questions who was the first president of the US.

In any case, all nations and countries have their fair share of stupid or uneducated people. I'v seen Saudi's answer the 1700's? When asked when WWII was...Maybe it's just American media that likes to show it. After all, if all American's are stupid, there wouldn't be a point of doing such segments like Jaywalking now would there?

OP
    Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    delpiero06 said:

yeah i guess we give no foreign aide. 18 billion dollars a year is nothing? to fucking terrorist bastartds like your pakistan that still hate america anyway, I say abolish foreign aid and let those millions starve. Its just to bad we have so many huminitarian liberals in this counrty who have to help foreigners who hate us anyway. to bad ths will never happen! Im fucking sick of people hating us yet still recieving aide! Im gonna turn this thread political if you insult my country! oh yeah and if you bother to read the article at all remember that its my tax dollars that feed your starving family living pakistan! My family may have immigrated here from Italy but this country is the greatest home anybody could ever have!!!!!!
    Did you read what I said? Let me give you an another analogy: Your aid is like burning my house and then offering me to help to build it again. It don't get any dumber and simpler than that.

What the hell does GDP have to do with this article?? You're doing nothing but proving my point. The article's about cricket and it's acceptance in America; it could just as well been about soccer in America. Had it been about soccer you would have nodding along with every argument, but it just happens to be cricket; a sport you're just as ignorant about as you were about soccer not too long ago. So take that GDP argument somewhere else. Next time we're talking about sports, keep it to sports, I don't wanna hear all the shit and glory about your army and how much fucking money it has.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

How many countries do actually play cricket?

England, India, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand......that it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)