American NFL Football (272 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Running back together with wide receiver must the two places they don't desperatly need people, can't think of someone decent at any other positions (ok I do, DT Rogers). I really hope they don't win the division, don't think they got the potential that the Vikes or Bears (or even the Packers maybe) have this season.

Talking about teams re-locating, the Cards should move to Mexico.
The cards just got a new stadium, they aren't going anywhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Kevin Jones is not that good.

Then again, their Offensive Line is pretty horrible.

Pretty tough for Harrington and Garcia to do anything when you're constantly running for your life.

Hell, my team is one to talk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But Jones is really not that bad...okay he is no Clinton Portis however he has given us some good runs thus far, and the way he ran at the RAVENS defense, with Ray Lewis and all, was the best display I have seen in Detroit since Barry unfortunately retired. Jones is and never will be anything close to Barry Sanders, however once our offensive line becomes a bit stronger I would say our running game is in check.

Even with a good offensive line Harrington would find a way to throw 10 interceptions.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Damn those Niners.

They won a game.

Dammit Dammit Dammit.

Now, how are they supposed to get Reggie Bush if they win a couple of games?????

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They should drop Garcia, Harrington, and Matt Millan off at Seven Mile and Kelly in Detroit...make those overrated and useless fvcks walk home through the hoods. Fvcking assclowns.

OP
Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #136
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Now, how are they supposed to get Reggie Bush if they win a couple of games?????
    Looks like Daunte's out for the season, he's going to Minnesota.

OP
    Torkel

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #138
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    Culpepper, too bad that is what he gets when he gets on a boat and has a huge sex party.
    If that's what you half of the Viking's squad would be down with knee injuries by now. This was just awful luck (and a terrible tackle).

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Damn those Niners.

They won a game.

Dammit Dammit Dammit.

I would have suspected Miami was behind it by knocking out Brian Griese ... if not for Cadillac returning and having the piss beaten out of him by the lowly 49er defense.

Something is fishy in Florida. But when isn't that the case?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 268)