American NFL Football (10 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If someone in Vegas had walked up to me and said "Hey man. I will give you 10000-1 odds that Drew Brees would be the most hated man in the NFL by June 3rd, and it will only cost you a $100.00"

I would have given him the money

And I would be a millionaire today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Since when did kneeling become a sign of disrespect to the flag?

Since Trump said so. Where have you been

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see that Brees apologized. He probably woke up this morning and realized "Oh Fuck. ALL of my offensive weapons, and most of my offensive line are black."

- - - Updated - - -

And let's not forget that it was an Army Green Beret who convinced Kaepernick to kneel.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Brees himself has kneeled in the past. Amazing quarterback but he’s got some dodgy decision making. Dude went in on MLM schemes

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Isn't it more disrespectful to not take your hat off during the national anthem? But an act such as kneeling, widely seen as an act of deference, vulnerability, and submissiveness, is considered paramount with treason.

- - - Updated - - -

Brees himself has kneeled in the past. Amazing quarterback but he’s got some dodgy decision making. Dude went in on MLM schemes

And to use his grandfather fighting in the wars as an excuse. Does he not think that the black player's grandfathers fought in those same wars, possibly side by side with his grandfather? The difference is that while HIS grandfather was looked at as a hero, their grandfathers were looked at as the N-Word.

- - - Updated - - -

What is quite frankly so maddening is the thought that kneeling during the national anthem is actually about the flag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)