American NFL Football (17 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's just it. Jefferson has a chance to be a #1. I was shocked that he was still on the board.

- - - Updated - - -

I still can't get over CeeDee Lamb's girlfriend
Jefferson is pretty complete. What he lacks in speed he makes up for every where else

How about those raiders?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jefferson is pretty complete. What he lacks in speed he makes up for every where else

How about those raiders?

He ran a 4.4 at the combine. That's what pushed him up into the mid 1st round discussion

- - - Updated - - -

We have Ertz and Sanders for short routes tho
Jefferson isn't a Short Route guy. He has good speed for his size and he can separate with his physicality. He would have been a really good YAC tartget for Wentz. And his hands are unquestionably great.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
BO got bent over a barrel by Tunsil's agent. That's what happens when you mortgage up the future of a franchise without signing the player to along-term extension.
Do these people not understand the concept of leverage?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work by the 9ers, Bucs, and Dolphins (depending on Tua's health going forward), imo. Vikings also hit the jackpot value with a somewhat underrated J.Jefferson.
Broncos may have also gotten good value with Jeudy, as long as his knee issues isn't too serious.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
BO got bent over a barrel by Tunsil's agent. That's what happens when you mortgage up the future of a franchise without signing the player to along-term extension.
Do these people not understand the concept of leverage?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work by the 9ers, Bucs, and Dolphins (depending on Tua's health going forward), imo. Vikings also hit the jackpot value with a somewhat underrated J.Jefferson.
Broncos may have also gotten good value with Jeudy, as long as his knee issues isn't too serious.
Lol Tunsil doesn’t have an agent. He’s self represented.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sheesh, I gave BO too much credit, I suppose. The moment Tunsil saw who was sitting across the table, he probably just fired his agent and saved himself the 10% or whatever finders fee.
I mean to be fair, if we don’t trade for Tunsil we don’t get a similar caliber tackle without trading up, but damn there better ways to make this shit happen.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I mean to be fair, if we don’t trade for Tunsil we don’t get a similar caliber tackle without trading up, but damn there better ways to make this shit happen.
I don't think Tunsil is that great, can't-miss type of a player. If not last year, then this year you guys could have gotten a similar level prospect. Not sure why they got rid of Duane Brown but he could have been a quick fix till the long-term replacement is found.
Not trying to minimize the importance of giving your young QB protection and preventing him from getting beat-up, Andrew Luck style. Cost-effectiveness and reason, however, have to remain part of the decision-making process, all the way thru.
Chances are, a starting LT would have cost you a 1st round pick anyway but he would have been a cheep investment for 4-5 years. Tunsil cost BO 2 first-rounders and that mistake was compounded by not making that trade with the Dolphins contingent upon signing Tunsil for the long run. It's just one cluster after another for a good/talented but not elite player with character concerns.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm sorry, Joe.

I'm really sorry. I love you, and you have been a hell of a left tackle.

But Trent Fucking Williams baby!!!!!

Elite elite ELITE left tackle.

Oh my God

2020 5th and a 2021 3rd round pick

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I'm sorry, Joe.

I'm really sorry. I love you, and you have been a hell of a left tackle.

But Trent Fucking Williams baby!!!!!

Elite elite ELITE left tackle.

Oh my God

2020 5th and a 2021 3rd round pick
Nice, looks like everyone know how to trade except BOB.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Goodwin to Philly after all. I hope does well. World class speed and great character guy that went through unimaginable tragedy

- - - Updated - - -

Goodbye, Joe :touched:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)