American NFL Football (60 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's how much Mahomes' extension is worth?

Holy shit. That's A-Rod money right there. Get that bag, kid.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually 450 Million.

And he is worth EVERY FUCKING PENNY.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's how much Mahomes' extension is worth?

Holy shit. That's A-Rod money right there. Get that bag, kid.

- - - Updated - - -

It's actually 450 Million.

And he is worth EVERY FUCKING PENNY.
yeah, he already has a super bowl at 24. and the 10 year extension puts him at 34 when it runs out. the chefs did good

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Risky move by the Chiefs, imo. Sure Mahomes is worth that contract now but in a sport as physical as football, one never knows how injuries may affect a player in the long run. Also, so much success, so early in his career, can lead to a drop in Mahome's competitiveness and focus going forward - getting to the top is relatively easy, staying there is much, much harder.
A lot would depend on the language but I don't imagine getting out of a contract like this would be easy for quite some time, especially if post-SB emotions played a big role in how that contract is structured/worded.

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He is the best player at arguably the most demanding, pressure filled, and scrutinized position in all of sports.

He is a Super Bowl Champion and MVP at the age of 24. He could have very well been a 2X Super Bowl Champion if he had gotten a chance in overtime against the Patriots. He can make every single throw from every arm angle imaginable.

He is the best player in the NFL, and he is getting paid like it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I dislike Washington. But I am pretty indifferent to them due to how shitty they’ve been. And given who their owner is, I don’t see them getting better anytime soon.

so whatever, this is just extra salt in the wound for their fans. They deserve it for being redskins fans. Now make the cowboys change their name too.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not gender neutral.

May 26, 2016
I dislike Washington. But I am pretty indifferent to them due to how shitty they’ve been. And given who their owner is, I don’t see them getting better anytime soon.

so whatever, this is just extra salt in the wound for their fans. They deserve it for being redskins fans. Now make the cowboys change their name too.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not gender neutral.
Why change the names?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Man, all that's left is for Brady to opt out and I am done with the 2020 Patriots ...

- - - Updated - - -

Which reminds me, are we gonna have a fantasy league this year?

@Dru
I have to ask. What does one have to do with the other?

This is probably way above my pay grade, but I had to ask anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)