American NFL Football (183 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dat guy is fat.

He is 6' 5" and 323 lbs. He is pound for pound one of the best athletes in the NFL. I don't see anyone else at that size and weight doing that kind of stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Just to give people an idea about how much their Offensive Line, and especially their pass protection hs improved with this trade. In 2017 and 2018, the last 2 full years that he played (Didn't play last year over a medical misdiagnosis), he was involved in 847 pass plays.

he gave up 1 sack.

ONE.

He is arguably the best left tackle in Football, and an athletic freak. He ran a 4.81 40 yard dash in college.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He is 6' 5" and 323 lbs. He is pound for pound one of the best athletes in the NFL. I don't see anyone else at that size and weight doing that kind of stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Just to give people an idea about how much their Offensive Line, and especially their pass protection hs improved with this trade. In 2017 and 2018, the last 2 full years that he played (Didn't play last year over a medical misdiagnosis), he was involved in 847 pass plays.

he gave up 1 sack.

ONE.

He is arguably the best left tackle in Football, and an athletic freak. He ran a 4.81 40 yard dash in college.
SF o line is looking really good right now. Plus you guys got a steal in McKivitz

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
SF o line is looking really good right now. Plus you guys got a steal in McKivitz
I think McKivitz might move inside. I don't see him as a depth tackle right now, with Justin Skule (6th round pick last year who started when Staley was out) and Coleman are currently there. I could see McKivitz make a run for the starting RG spot in a year or so, if he develops. He's a mean SOB, yes, but I think his athleticism is limited, especially in a Shannahan offense.

The kid I REALLY like late in the draft was Jauan Jennings, the 7th round WR from Tennessee.

- - - Updated - - -

Blacklock was a bargain for you guys in the 2nd round

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Whilst looking for my comments on Kaepernick back in 2016-2017, I came across this. Oh my. @acmilan
:klin:

Actually, I also liked Stidham in that draft. Saw him as a Jimmy G replacement that could be had on the cheap due to extenuating circumstances. He has the tools, how he fares in the NFL will come down to how he handles the pressure of being an NFl starter from a mental standpoint, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Where is @acmilan ?

Has he relocated to the Tampa - St Pete area?
Thanks for caring to ask, pookie :kiss:

Just been super busy the past 2-3 weeks. Funny you'd mention moving to Tampa - have a house there, so jumping on the Bucs' bandwagon will be real easy :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:klin:

Actually, I also liked Stidham in that draft. Saw him as a Jimmy G replacement that could be had on the cheap due to extenuating circumstances. He has the tools, how he fares in the NFL will come down to how he handles the pressure of being an NFl starter from a mental standpoint, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for caring to ask, pookie :kiss:

Just been super busy the past 2-3 weeks. Funny you'd mention moving to Tampa - have a house there, so jumping on the Bucs' bandwagon will be real easy :D
Glad to hear from you boobie

I for one am very interested in what Belichek will do next season. He' a mad scientist and has been planning for this for about 2-3 seasons now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)