American NFL Football (184 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, the good news is that it looks like we are well on our way to getting one of the 3 franchise quarterbacks in this draft.

The bad news is I have to wait until April

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Week 1 reactions are always entertaining
After the game on Thursday I was teasing my cousing to be leading over him in the fantasy by 1.3 points

- - - Updated - - -

And I really wanted to watch Denver today but the game is at 4 in the morning :lol2:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So.

I figure it will take Brian Hoyer 3 weeks to throw as many td's as the GOAT just threw in the first quarter :lol:

Thank God this QB class appears to be crazy deep
@acmilan

- - - Updated - - -

So.

I figure it will take Brian Hoyer 3 weeks to throw as many td's as the GOAT just threw in the first quarter :lol:

Thank God this QB class appears to be crazy deep

@acmilan

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Always been a guilty pleasure tbh but then you'd have to ban boxing, mma...

Boxing and mma are perhaps sort of different because damage to the brain is assumed. Fighters are well aware that it is not healthy. You could even die inside the ring to be fair. With football people didn't really assume those same risks. Maybe the sport could live on, if you'd make it clear that it's just as dangerous as boxing, but then how many parents are going to allow their children to play football in high school?

Btw the comment section next to the article is kind of weird. People going on about how Hernandez is evil and shit. Maybe he was. I don't know. But one of the biggest symptoms of this type of brain damage is the inability to control rage. Given the timing of the murder he was convicted of, the brain damage must have already been there at the time. This makes even the question of 'guilt' very difficult.

Apr 12, 2004
Boxing and mma are perhaps sort of different because damage to the brain is assumed. Fighters are well aware that it is not healthy. You could even die inside the ring to be fair. With football people didn't really assume those same risks. Maybe the sport could live on, if you'd make it clear that it's just as dangerous as boxing, but then how many parents are going to allow their children to play football in high school?

Btw the comment section next to the article is kind of weird. People going on about how Hernandez is evil and shit. Maybe he was. I don't know. But one of the biggest symptoms of this type of brain damage is the inability to control rage. Given the timing of the murder he was convicted of, the brain damage must have already been there at the time. This makes even the question of 'guilt' very difficult.

I have but one thing to say: I love your signature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)