American NFL Football (37 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: what a dumbass

[video=twitter;913851398500093952]https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/913851398500093952[/video]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Odell Beckham Jr. was fined $12,154 for pretending to be a dog peeing as a TD celebration.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/913851398500093952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 29, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

- - - Updated - - -

Wentz is god!!!!!! :delpiero:
Facts support this statement:

[video=twitter;913527381544931328]https://twitter.com/IgglesNest/status/913527381544931328[/video]

Super Bowl here we come! :tuttosport:
My alcoholic prophet, thou doth speaketh the truth.

- - - Updated - - -

some more stuff

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Saw my first ever NFL today. And last. Utter shite. All adverts and hip hop music I mean c'mon for fuuck sake play the game. Too many stops. Utter load of shiit of a sport.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i think the bears were racist when picking mitch 'mitchell' trubiski instead of watson. watson's resumee spoke for himself yet the bears traded a lot for arguably the no.3 qb from the pack. aaand one is starting and one is kept on bench by a fuckin farmer

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i think the bears were racist when picking mitch 'mitchell' trubiski instead of watson. watson's resumee spoke for himself yet the bears traded a lot for arguably the no.3 qb from the pack. aaand one is starting and one is kept on bench by a fuckin farmer

The bears aren’t racist, just inept at running a team.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
The bears are cheap, the most important position in a football team the HC and we always go for bargain deals, we deserve what we get.
What bargain bro? It was between 3 qbs and the bears did not want the black guy who was miles better in college than the white guy. And that redneck doofus is expensive af for what he gives back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The bears are cheap, the most important position in a football team the HC and we always go for bargain deals, we deserve what we get.
The salaries are slotted in the NFL Draft now. It would have been the same money for Trubinsky or Watson.

Although I don't think that racism had anything to do with it. Let's not forget that Watson is on a much more talented team than Trubinsky @blondu. It's not as if the Texans had the 12th best record in the league. They traded way up to get Watson.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The salaries are slotted in the NFL Draft now. It would have been the same money for Trubinsky or Watson.

Although I don't think that racism had anything to do with it. Let's not forget that Watson is on a much more talented team than Trubinsky @blondu. It's not as if the Texans had the 12th best record in the league. They traded way up to get Watson.
Re-read my post ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I did read it. The way I interpreted it was the "HC and We", as meaning the HC and the club go for the cheap route.

Unless you mean that the cheap route has to do with the HC himself.
Nah the latter hence emphasizing the importance of the HC. Also it is way too soon to either crown watson or bury a qb that has yet to play. Bears need a good strong HC who will challenge the GM, since the ownership is incompetent to the core.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)