American NFL Football (32 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I have to say. I admire your enthusiastic optimism/borderline arrogance for your local teams, and the wishes you have for them to win titles. I know that your city is starved.

There are times where I say "I want one of his teams to win. It would make him so happy."

And then I take a step back and realize what an obnoxious asshole you can be :lol: :heart:
:lol2: that’s one of the nicest things you’ve said to me :sheik: luv you too boo

- - - Updated - - -

Neither are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Are you not familiar with the mystic powers of the greasy cheesesteak???

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So 5 losses to start the season... and the past 4 by a combined 11 points. Wow.

Top 3 pick, here comes the 9!
I'd rather they lose games like this than get blown out every week. At least it shows that they are a young team that is competing. It's a step in the right direction

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol2: that’s one of the nicest things you’ve said to me :sheik: luv you too boo

- - - Updated - - -

Are you not familiar with the mystic powers of the greasy cheesesteak???

Oh yeah, babe.

This is the best I can do :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Peterson to the Cardinals for a late draft pick

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I'd rather they lose games like this than get blown out every week. At least it shows that they are a young team that is competing. It's a step in the right direction
Absolutely, bud. They're in these games, and this young D is looking good, should be quite formidable in a couple of years. Can't wait to see more of Reuben.

I gotta say, the team's evolution is at the point where I really don't mind seeing this type of loss at all. In both of the recent OT losses, I was definitely smiling as the game ended. I'm looking forward to seeing what this particular management group can create with a relatively blank slate, and I want those high draft picks.

On the whole, very encouraged. And we're definitely getting great draft picks!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Absolutely, bud. They're in these games, and this young D is looking good, should be quite formidable in a couple of years. Can't wait to see more of Reuben.

I gotta say, the team's evolution is at the point where I really don't mind seeing this type of loss at all. In both of the recent OT losses, I was definitely smiling as the game ended. I'm looking forward to seeing what this particular management group can create with a relatively blank slate, and I want those high draft picks.

On the whole, very encouraged. And we're definitely getting great draft picks!
It would really suck to get better as the season progresses and turn those close losses to close wins, wouldn’t it? You’d end up 8-8 or something ridiculous like that.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It would really suck to get better as the season progresses and turn those close losses to close wins, wouldn’t it? You’d end up 8-8 or something ridiculous like that.
Definitely, and it's possible that they could string together a few pretty soon; some winnable games coming up, for sure. Such a ridiculous amount of improvement (and turnover) post Chip Kelly running things into the ground. Which you know all about, first hand.

The team really has to get the QB position nailed down this offseason. I'd like to see a bit of Beathard at some point, see what they've got there. Also still curious if there's going to be a move for Cousins this offseason. Seems unlikely, but those rumours aren't going to die anytime soon.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
The match started at 3:30am so I missed it. :moan: Working sucks! :andy2:

But will defo watch it today via game pass, can't wait to see some famous Wentz action. :tuttosport:

Cam who?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
So another woman beater cowboy finally gets some sort of disciplinary action upheld against him. It's sad that he got away with it in the real world. People like him , Greg Hardy should never see the light of day again for putting their hands on another person.

Glad that ewok is sidelined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)