American NFL Football (52 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, this won't help the team win now.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ers-release-veteran-linebacker-navorro-bowman

I get what they're trying to accomplish here, but always sucks to see your favourite players go. Hope Bow finds a good situation, and wins a ring.
Just after I had read that they were trying to trade him.

I love him, but in all fairness, in the games I watched, he was always the 2nd or 3rd guy to the ball, 4-5 yards after the line of scrimmage.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Just after I had read that they were trying to trade him.

I love him, but in all fairness, in the games I watched, he was always the 2nd or 3rd guy to the ball, 4-5 yards after the line of scrimmage.
It's true, he's lost a step. Huge, huge wear and tear on that body. He's also still not that far removed from the achilles, so he might pick it back up a little bit over the next year or so.

He's such a good leader, such a quality teammate... it sucks. He's going to help some playoff team out quite a bit, especially if he picks it back up a bit.

Obviously he signed a pretty massive deal, and this is a consequence of business. And it does mean more competition and opportunity for younger players.

Would have liked to see him retire with the 9!

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
I’m 2-3 so 7/12 unfortunately but my team is favorite for this week even though it doesn’t say much.

- - - Updated - - -

Crushed the angry moderator 136.88 to 70.78 last week tho.
Damn, keep crushing, im 3/12 by blind luck for now, I'll probably be descending soon...lost Cook for the season.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Finally watched the Panthers vs Eagles. God damn I'm proud of our team, everybody are playing great (so many individuals are doing great that can't even mention all of them).

But what the fuck was wrong with the ref? Tried so hard to hand over the win for the Panthers. :sergio:

--

So what game should I watch today, will probably go for Patriots vs Jets...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Surprise surprise. Another close game with the 49ers.

- - - Updated - - -

And....................................................................another loss.

I ain't even mad, yo. Now if I were a cleveland browns fan, who have had 50 picks in the last three years, THEN I'd be mad.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

And....................................................................another loss.

I ain't even mad, yo. Now if I were a cleveland browns fan, who have had 50 picks in the last three years, THEN I'd be mad.
We had a lot of close games last year too. Added a few pieces to the team and all of a sudden they started turning into wins. Promising sign.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Y’all definitely need a franchise QB. That’s the main piece.

- - - Updated - - -

Rodgers has a broken collarbone. :sad:
I agree. I just hope they decide to do it through the draft. Most of the Franchise QB's that are out there are with the original teams that drafted them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Browns fans have no one to be angry at but themselves.

For living in Ohio

and

For choosing to be Browns fans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)