American NFL Football (52 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Only way to do it if you ask me. :tup:

--

Ain't Bengals even worse than Browns though (maybe not this season but overall)?
Overall, yes, but Cleveland is starting to catch up in that regard.

In regards to draft vs trade/free agent.

If we use a very simple metric right now, and look at the Top 10 QB's in the league based on QB rating, 8 out of the 10 were drafted by their original teams. Only 2, (Alex Smith and Drew Brees) came via trade/free agency

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Overall, yes, but Cleveland is starting to catch up in that regard.

In regards to draft vs trade/free agent.

If we use a very simple metric right now, and look at the Top 10 QB's in the league based on QB rating, 8 out of the 10 were drafted by their original teams. Only 2, (Alex Smith and Drew Brees) came via trade/free agency
:tup:

Where did Brees play before Saints?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Only way to do it if you ask me. :tup:

--

Ain't Bengals even worse than Browns though (maybe not this season but overall)?
Hmm, I don’t think the Bengals are worse. Lately they’ve been contenders for playoff spots and verging between decent to mediocre. The Browns are consistently the bottom team or part of the bottom two. No one comes close to being as bad as the Browns unfortunately for them.

- - - Updated - - -

How on earth they haven't won SB even though they've had QBs like Brees and Rivers? :shifty:
Their shitty management aka Spanos. You can see by the unwise decision to move the club to LA how badly they’re run. Eli Manning was drafted by them and refused to play a single game until he was traded. Smartest move in football history.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hmm, I don’t think the Bengals are worse. Lately they’ve been contenders for playoff spots and verging between decent to mediocre. The Browns are consistently the bottom team or part of the bottom two. No one comes close to being as bad as the Browns unfortunately for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Their shitty management aka Spanos. You can see by the unwise decision to move the club to LA how badly they’re run. Eli Manning was drafted by them and refused to play a single game until he was traded. Smartest move in football history.
They drafted Manning too, holy shit. :shocked: At least they have an eye for good QBs (haven't ever really rated Eli or Peyton that much to be honest).

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
playing against the panthers...men we can't have a rest. i feel bad because winning against the vikings (3rd tier qb) and the falcons would've made this team a 4-2 team with a great shot at the playoffs.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I guess you measure only stats since there are no other benchmarks such as championships to measure Philly QBs against.

I can see where you're coming from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)